Chapter 11~ I ran faster than ever

Lily's P.O.V.

He walked inside hot on my heels, struggling to walk in a straight line, I stood there observing his every move, confirming to me, that indeed, he's drunk. Again...

I quickly stripped of my shoes, placing them neatly by the door, and stood there. Not sure what to do, knowing that basically, if I do something without his order, I'll get punished. 

I gulped as he turned around, and started taking long strides towards me. I kept my head down, examinating the muddy floor underneath my feet. 

I could feel his presence next to me, his hot breath lingering on my cheeks, making goosebumps a rise.

My mind was screaming at me to run;to get away;to run away;to hide;to do anything, to just get away from here, knowing very well, this won't end good. And apart of me knew that very well, but for some reason ignored it, because there's always that little part that hopes nothing bad will happen, but no matter how much I pray, it always ends worse then I intend it to.

His hand smoothed my cheeks rubbing small circles on them, my hairs instantly rise due to his cold touch.

I need to get away, I need to run,..

I quickly Ducked down, turning right and running for my life, he of course ran straight after me.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He screamed getting closer and closer to me.

I ran faster than ever to the back door, throwing his chairs on the floor, some breaking, and little pieces of wood flying everywhere, landing roughly onto the dirty floor, adding me some time to get away. I din't dare to look back, I knew he was furious.

I made it to the door, swinging it open, running out to his garden with tears pouring down my face.

I turned around one last time, to see him sprinting out of the door, my heart beating faster than ever, trying to run as fast as I can to get to the gates.

"I WON'T LET YOU OF YOU LITTLE SLUT, YOUR FUCKING DEAD!" He screamed as her ran faster, trying to catch up with me, as I was doing everything in my might to get away from him. I knew if he catched me, then he would not hesitate to beat me to death.

His words echoing in my head, making tears pour out of my eyes like no tomorrow. His footsteps were only getting louder, making me push one, I only had a few feet to the gates.

I sprinted so fast, the wind making my hair fly freely behind me, moving it out of my face. Quickly, I rushed over to the gates, swinging it open, and slamming it shut. 

Unexpectedly, a hand grabbed my wrist pulling my down to the ground, my heart stopped, he was here.i

He obviously fell and took me down with him, he had a cold glare plastered onto his face, making my silently shiver in fear. I tried to get his death hold of me, not succeeding at all, I had to face it though, this is the end. I'm dead.

He tightened his grip, making me wince in pain, salty tears falling from my eyes, rolling down my already tear stained cheeks.

He stood up and started dragging me inside the house, no no no, I screamed in my head. Think of something, think...

I quickly lifted my leg up and kicked him in the balls with all my strength, making him toppling over, wincing and cursing in pain, just as I planned, I took this chance and ran even faster to the gates, my feet were hurting as they scraped the asphalt, as I left my vans in there.

I made it out of the gates but still ran, I ran down his street, still crying from what has happened. I just ran and ran, until my legs had enough, I stopped and realized I was at the park I drove past with Gemma earlier today, but now this park was empty, barley any kids jumping around and laughing.

I looked down at my feet, my once clean socks, were now covered in dirt with multiple holes ranging from big to small, I was quite annoyed, I really honestly liked those socks, and what really annoyed me is I left my vans at my dads. I wouldn't be surprised if he threw them away. 

I sighted, wiping away my tears, and walked over to an empty bench, and just sat down, memories of earlier came flashing back, nothing bad happened, but I knew that when I'll see him again, something will. Something I will not like.

Little droplets of rain came flying down from the sky, forming little wet circles on the ground as it came into contact. I watched as the remained families packed up, and called their kids telling them that there going home. I watched as they left, hand in hand with their children, laughing and hugging them, making me feel more lonely once again.

Now I was alone, the rain hitting my face sliding down my cold skin. I was just so tired, I'm just so very tired of everything, of this life, of school, of me even. I'm tired of this place we call Earth.

I was just sat there, alone. Watching as some cars came passing by, exactly how me and Gemma did, but now everything seemed to be more, Dark...

There wasn't any kids, running around playing tag, or swinging on the swings, pretending to be flying, the sun wasn't shining and making everything seemed happier and lighter. It was cloudy, it was raining, and the only living source in the park was me, a girl with her hood, covering her face, sat there with no shoes, rain dripping down her.

I just sighted, every time something had to do something with me, it would be dark, no sunshine, no laughing, no smiles, I was always empty and alone. Is this the purpose I was born to be left alone? To die alone? Is this my life? This. This thing can't be...

As I was little I always dreamed of growing up and living in a massive castle, finding my perfect prince, living in a fairy tale, if only I knew back then, what I know now, that fairy tales are only tales. There made up stories that never ever happen in life. I just wished someone showed me the real life as I was growing up, I feel like I've been lied to. It's just such a disappointment knowing the reality.

Every time  I see all those happy girls, waiting to meet their prince, it just makes me want to tell them to not dwell on it. Because as I said before fairy tales are just made up stories to trick little girls into believing life is something wonderful, when the reality is, its the complete opposite.

I would watch any kind of horror movie and compare life to it, and say that this is what life's like, cruel and horrible, not happy and beautiful as those stupid fair tales make them out to be... 

I just wished I never was born, Life's is big fat lie, were all living in a lie, and it's funny because no one seems to realize...