Chapter 35~ Escape Route

Lily's P.O.V.

Are you flippin kidding me?...

Re-married! They,they are getting re-married. No. No. This is just not right. They can't just automatically 'love' eachover again after so many years. That stuff just doesn't happen. It happens in movies. And this is not some kind of a stupid, irretating movie about love dovey stuff. "I just kissed a girl. Her boobs were like nearly touching me" I mimicked a character from a movie in a high pitched voice I onced watched. And let me tell you. Those 30 seconds of my life I will never get back. Their wasted. Gone.

Ugh Someone really needs to pinch me right now... I hope this is just a joke. Or a nightmare. But,in reality, I know, that infact this ain't a joke. My father will be living under the same roof as me. Now tell me. How am I gonna feel safe at home? I'll guess I'll have to stay away as much as possible. I could go to the park or something. Yeah. Or to the woods. That's always an option.

It atleast has been an hour since I heard the news, and as soon as they told us I casually ran up to my room and started over thinking everything. Thinking of every little escape route, I have planned. Just jump out of my bedroom window, onto the loads of broken matresses,and piece of cardboard. Yeah. That's better than falling onto concrete.

I sighted when I realized it was sunday tomorrow. Sunday already. Than it's Monday. My afterschool lesson. I need to think on how to get out of it. I really do.

I sat there in peaceful silence as I listened to the laughter echo through out the house.

Obviously everyone was so happy about the news. Well yeah. They weren't the ones getting abused by their own father.

I do wonder, sometimes I always think of the times were my mum amd dad voices would put me to sleep. There soft lips planting kisses onto my forehead making me giggle. My dad always read me books. He once was my hero. I always looked upto him. We had a special bond and I find it funny how that once perfect father and daughter realtionship just shattered into a million little pieces. Just like that in a click of a finger, it dissapered.

Now my lifes the complete opposite of what it used to be. I don't have that geniue smile on my face as sleep took over me. I most likely have tear stained cheeks, with my make up smeared all over. Only thinking about how much I hate this world. I'm such a waste of space are usually the last words I wisper to myself as sleep over takes me.

I haven't realized that by now I had tears flowing down my cheeks. My childhood is a strong topic for me. It was when everything was perfect. Now, it's just this huge mess I can't tidy up. And soon it's probably going to swallow me up.

"Oh come on. Is this a joke" I yelled looking up as if I'm talking to God or whoever up there. They need to know, I've had enough. This thing needs to stop.

"Do I deserve this fucking pain? What on Earth did I do to you!" I screamed frustrated with myself and life.

"Lily are you okay?" I heard a familiar accent. I unwilingly snapped my head in his direction. I widened my eyes as I saw fear and confusion cloudly his orbs.

"Im fine. Now what do you want... Harry" I spat rolling my eyes while shutting eye contact of with him.

I just stared at the wall infront of me. Fiddiling with my fingers.

"I was gonna say we are of out for a family meal... but then you started screaming at the celeing?" He said pointing upwards while furrowing his eyebrows up in confusion.

"I was just... I was ehm, just acting out a scene from my favourite movie" I said quickly, and almost facepalmed. Smooth Lily... smooth. He knows well I hate acting.