FINAL CHAPTER

Harry's POV.

"Bye" she retorted closing the front door shut. Her bag secured on her shoulders as she headed of to school.

I smiled, remembering how much I hated waking up and doing the same routine everyday. It really does make you cherish what you have now in contrast to what you had.

Yesterday was great to be honest, me and Lily had some bonding time and I really feel like we are on the same boat now. I'm happy she is trying hard to get on with me, as she is the most stubborn girl I know. But nevertheless, when she forgives you, it's a relief from the heart.

"Harry"
"Yes mum?" I answered in a breath.
"Could you go help Dad with some work in the back garden please?" She rushed, walking past me with the breeze biting on my skin. "Sure" I simply say, giving her a quick smile before heading out and finding Dad somewhere outside.

"Dad" I shouted loudly making sure he could hear me. Once I got no reply I sighted and headed for the shed as I'm guessing he must of been inside.

"Dad?" I questioned as I stepped inside the shed.
He abruptly turned around, taking a deep breath as if he was trying to recompose himself.

"Mum said you needed help" I say, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion due his actions. "Oh no no son" He replies almost to quickly. "No Dad I'll help, honestly no problem. What is it?" I say raising one eyebrow higher than the other, making my forehead crease in concentration as I looked around the shed trying to find anything that could be useful to Dad.

"I SAID, I mean, no thank you Harry, I'm all done in here anyway son" My Dad replies leaving me stood here dumbfounded. I'm beyond confused and frustrated at this moment. I aint stupid and I know he just raised his voice at me. But why? I was only offering to help him.

He's been acting odd lately. And it's annoying as I can't pinpoint it.

Oh well, hes probably just trying to adjust to everything.

Lily's P.O.V

Once I was outside, I turned around making sure the coast is clear. Smiling in victory, I quickly turned in the other direction of my house and headed of the the place I've failed to go to for the past weeks.

I walked along the little pathway, the trees towering over me as the sun rays blinded me lightning up my way. The breeze biting on my skin as I shivered a little, wrapping my hands around my self in order to store some warmth.

I kept walking, crushing the leaves that fell down during autumn time. Woods is the only place I can go to and feel happy. At peace even. It's a place of heart for me. Where I feel like I belong. It's my little heaven on Earth you can say.

Once I arrived at my designed place, I slummed my bag down next to me and sat down. Pressing my back against the hard cold wood of the willow tree.

Letting out a breath, I put my hood up to keep me a little warm as it wasn't the warmest time of the year. January's tend to be the coldest, though we hardly ever get some snow. We do sometimes however, but the snow vanishes after a few days, so it's hardly ever here for Christmas.

I sat, closing my eyes for a second. And listened to all the birds singing, all the branches swaying, whilst the leaves rustled in the wind. The cold was wrapped around me, but at that moment in time, I couldn't care less, as I was in my place. In my self made home.

I need to let things go. I need to put everything that's in the past, into the past. Because at the moment in time, it's all in the future. And I've come to realize, that only I can change my ways and live the life of happiness and love. To me, money; jobs are not important. Because; in the end, when our lifes do come to an end. We only take ourselves and memories with us. We don't take anything or anyone. Why? Because think of Earth like a school, we come here and learn everything we can, the pain,the sorrow, the happiness. In the end, the body we have now is just a shell, and when we die, the shell is left behind and all the experiences we had matters to us as it helps us evolve.