Chapter 29~ I love you

Harry's P.O.V.

"Zayn get the chips too" I shouted ovet to the tall guy walking over to the second stall.

I was just pushing the trolley when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I casually pulled it on and swiped my screen unlock whilst placing some fruit into the basket.

*Come home. NOW!*

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I read the text Louis sent me, realization hit me when I realized Louis never jokes about things like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did Louis send that text so suddenly?" Liam asked as he shut the car door close, trailing behind me.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I opened the front door quickly stepping inside, not bothering to take my shoes of.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I searched all of the downstairs finding no trace of Louis or anyone downstairs.

"Louis?" I shouted as I was walking up the stairs, the other boys following behind me.

"In here" I heard Louis voice call faintly from the other side of Lily's door.

I hesitatingly pushed the door open. I looked around the room, confused as there was no soul visible.

"In Lily's bathroom you doomy!" Louis shouted like he totally read my mind.

I shrugged my shoulders as I walked over to the door that leads to Lily's bathroom. Silently hoping they are in there, if not, then one simple explanation, I'm going mentally crazy.

I touched the door handle, instantly feeling a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, I choose to ignore it as I turned the handle and pushed the door open.

My eyes instantly land on Louis who is sat on the toilet, hands covering his face, looking helpless.

He looks at me, he's all pale. I spot his tear stained cheeks and it didn't take me long to figure out something happened.

Automatically I looked over where Louis's gaze was focused.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as they landed on Lily, sat there curled up, shielding herself.

In a blink of an eye I was sat by her, soothing her back, only to find she was scooting away from me as far as possible.

"What happened?" I asked out loud to no one in particular. When no one answered, I looked over at Louis, his gaze instantly meeting mine, I gave him questionable looks silently asking him what on Earth happened.

He rubbed his hands over his face, sighting in the process.

"She. Sh-she" Louis started talking shakily, struggling to find the words. As I watched Louis patiently I started getting more nervous.

I was too caught up in this I haven't noticed Niall sat in the other corner, he also was crying. It only got me more nervous. I had so many questions, but where are the answers. I have no cl-

"S-She tried to commit s-sui- suicide" I heard Louis say, I heard him sigh at the end of the sentence.

As the words left his mouth and rung around my ears, it was hard to keep the tears from falling down my now pale face.

I stared at louis blankly, hoping he will say this is some sort of a joke, and we would all laugh it off. But he never said that, he just stared down.

The words that no one ever in their life wants to hear, I just did. Have I done something wrong? Yes I've been touring, but I tried to stay in contact! Is it my fault? I failed as a brother haven't I? I could of been here protecting her, but no, I was selfish enough to leave her and grow up without me by her side. She needed me and I just ignored her. Lily just, WHY? WHY? Why would she do that, why would my little boo do that!? MY little girl, my life, just tried to commit suicide.

Those 5 words still feel new in my brain. I die inside at the thought of Lily just not being by my side. I would walk in and see her unconscious on the floor, lying on the cold;hard floor, her brown orbs shut close, her pale skin glowed, and her soul as cold as ice. I silently thanked God it wasen't this way. Though my heart just broke in two, I'm happy my little girl is okay.

"Lily baby, why?" I whispered to her, soothing down her arm up and down, she hasen't looked into my eyes at all, she hasen't talked at all. After a few minutes of silence, I decided to try to calmly talk to her again.

"Lily please talk to me, I love you so much! Your not alone, you never will be, please just promise you won't do this again, I can't afford to loose you Lily, your my everything, I know I hardly see you, but every hour that passes on tour there's not a day you don't cross my mind! I always picture you running around the park, telling me to catch you, I always used to pretend you were faster, or like every time I pushed you higher on the swings, your laughter ringing through my ears alone made me grin. Lily if you wasen't here, those would be just memories and I wouldn't be able to make more. And I want you to know that when you were born, it was the best day of my life, nothing will beat it. Not even being put into the band. Your my number one Lily. I owe everything to you. I can't afford to loose you. Your my second half, my second half..."

After that I let out a long breath, wiping away the tears that flowed freely out lf my eyes.Before I can gt my mind working, I feel Lily's small arms wrap around me tight. I instantly hold her close to me, not letting her go, I help her tight, scared that if I let go I could loose her.

I kissed the top of her head as I heard Lily crying into my shoulder, I soothed her back in a calming way, telling her everything going to be okay. Tears started flowing down my pale flesh again. There we were me and Lily holding each over tight, crying into each over's shoulders.

Only then I have realized how much she meant to me, and how much it would hurt to loose her, I'm happy Niall and Louis stayed home, speaking of them I need to thank them for saving Lily's life.

"I love you" I heard Lily's voice mumble into my shoulder, which only seemed to get me more emotional, I hugged her closely to me, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"I love you too" I said to her, I felt her lips pull into a smile against my shoulder, making me secretly grin from ear to ear.

Guyss thank you so much for all the reads, votes, comments!! I love you all so much:* Comment what you think of Harry's reaction? Did he take it okay? Also do you think Lily is warming up to Harry? Or is she just pretending so they will leave her alone?