Chapter 38- 2010

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry don't worry, I'm sure she'll come home" Lou said besides me as I stood looking out of my window, hoping to see Lily walk down the lonely path.

"I doubt that" I said while frowning.

"She will Haz, I'm sure she's smart enough to realize she wouldn't be safe out there" Louis pointed out, which only made me realize that the sun was setting in the sky, having a black blanket cover the Earth. The thought of Lily being alone at night, somewhere, made me take in a sharp breath, pacing backwards and forwards.

"Haz honestly calm down" Lou said placing his hand on my shoulder. I took in a deep breath trying to calm my nerves down.

A sudden thought popped into mind, making me think hard and have a mental argument with myself.

"Louis" I said turning from the window to look at him.

"Hmm" he hummed, silently telling me to carry on.

"Can you help me with something?" I said biting my bottom lip.

"Sure, what is it? He beamed besides me.

Okay, now how do I phrase this the right way without it seeming... weirdly creepy.

"CanyouhelpmesearchLilysroom?" I said really fast fiddling with my hands. Though Louis must of understood.

"What? Harry, you can't just sp-

"I know. But it's for her own good, and besides she won't tell us anything."

"It's the only way" I said barley audible. I was ashamed a bit. I mean we can't just spy in her room, but if that leads us to anything then we will.

I looked up from the ground to see Louis's face clenched in concentration, I sighed hoping he will help me in this situation. I really want to help her, I need to.

"Alright" I heard Louis say. I immediately smiled and looked at him nodding my head as in saying my thank you.

I felt happy but sad. Mixed emotions, can never understand them.

Not even a minute later I walked us towards Lily's room, Louis following behind as if he had a lead attached to me. I turned around smiling at him, which he politely returned.

I sucked in a deep breath as I swung her bedroom door open, me and Louis stepped in quietly. I hoped no one will catch us out. Especially Lily. She would probably kill us in a second.

Her room was fairly clean. Her bed wasn't made though and her pillows were scattered on her bedroom floor, which I made sure not to pick up, she would realize in an instinct that someone was in here.

"Just don't move things around, just put them were they were okay? We don't want her to get suspicious" I said to Louis as I tip toed towards her cupboard and opened the top drawer.

"Yeah, I know" I heard Louis murmur as he looked what's under her bed.

I began looking through all her drawers finding jewelry, makeup, and what not. These must of been her "accessories" place.

"Haz" I heard Louis speak up. I turned around to see him holding something thick and black, Like a book. Maybe it's her diary.

"Is it a diary?" I asked walking over to him whilst he flipped through it. There was a lot of drawings.

"I think this is her drawing book or something" I heard Louis murmur as he flipped a page by page.

I realized all her drawings were quite daunting, none of them had colour, and they all seemed depressing.