Chapter 30~ Notes been found

Lily's P.O.V.

°1 week later°

"Good, I'm glad to hear your doing better Lily" Mrs. Clarkson (My counselor) smiled a big toothy grin at me, I politely smiled back.

"I'll see you on Wednesday then, have a good day" She said smiling once again, I didn't want to be rude so I smiled back, I casually stood up from the comfy couch and walked towards the door.

"Bye Mrs. Clarkson!" I said as I swung the door open, as I was shutting it close I heard her faint voice say "Bye Lily". As soon as the door closed, I rolled my eyes and sighted in relief. I hate that counselor and I hate this thing.

Well after my 'accident' about a week ago, my whole family freaked out and sent me here. My counselor talks to me about suicidal thoughts, and joined to that is my eating disorder problems. Hurray. Groaning I walked out into a cold breeze, spreading goosebumps all over my skin.

I shivered as I put my hands in my coat pocket hoping they'll keep me warm for the time being. Whilst making a mental note to invest in a pair of gloves for myself. It's getting more chilly as the days pass.

The thing that made me mentally scream of joy in my head, was that we officially got a week of school.

Mr.Parker is still my maths teacher, which I still can't get my head round, but how an awesome person I am, I learned my mums signature of by heart and handed a self written note to him, saying I do not need any after school maths lessons with him. I doubt he believed me but since he left it alone, it's all good. I seem to get out of everything now, my family doesn't even know about the note. And I doubt they'll find out.

I turned around my road just as the wind hit me straight in the face, sending cold shivers down my spine.

I automatically put my hood up and stared at my feet as I walked, watching as each of my foot came forward then backwards. Left, Right, I kept repeating finding it quite funny as I was just walking down the road saying left, right out loud. Not something you see everyday. I can tell you that.

I got to my front porch pulling a massive grin on my face, I skipped down the pathway heading towards my door. I want my family to believe I'm happy. The more happier I seem, then more likely they'll leave me alone and drop me out of that counselor thing!

I pushed the front door open; hurriedly stepping in, getting into the warmth. I shut the door close quickly not wanting any freezing breeze to get inside.

I skipped into the living room, still smiling, which really, only made my face muscles ache. How can people smile all the time!? I would have like severe face cramps. If that even exists.

I flopped myself down, reaching over for the remote control. I switched the tv on, switching from channel to channel. With no success over finding anything, I just went with watching Disney Channel.

I was so focused on the telly, that I didn't an knowledge my mothers presence besides me, she grabbed my attention once she stood right in front of the TV, arms crossed over her chest.

"Ehm yes?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows up in annoyance and confusion. I was just on that bit where Harper found out the Russo's where wizards. I scowled in annoyance once again.

"Will you explain to me what on Earth is this?" She said roughly passing me a little piece of paper. I stared at it blankly when I got it in my hands.

'I would like to inform Mr's and Mr that Lily has been lacking Maths recently. She isn't doing her home work and always zoning out of the class. She isn't paying any attention, and always get's the questions wrong. If we may, I could give her after school lessons one to one? If yes sign below and return to school by Monday"