chapter 6 ~transfer student

I walk up the mountain and saw Okajima dancing around like an idiot. I raised a brow then walked inside. There was a big black rectangular come computer. "The hell's that?" Okajima said then the computer turned on. "Good morning. I am the Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery who will be joining your class. Nice to meet you." She said. I sighed. 'I guess I've been slacking lately.' I thought to myself and sat at my desk. Soon Karasuma came in and he was pissed. "As I'm sure you know, this is your new classmate: the Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, from Norway." Karasuma growled and almost broke the chalk. "Nice to meet you all." AIFA said. Koro-sensei chuckled. "Don't laugh! You're no better than her! Just so you know, she's registered her as a full-fledge student. She'll be sitting there aiming her guns at you, but you can't fight back. You're not permitted to harm any student. That's the deal, remember? " Karasuma said to Koro-sensei. "Ah, so you're grasping at straws here, using creative readings of my teaching agreement to call a machine my student. Very well. Welcome to E-class, Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery." Koro-sensei said. "Thank you, Koro-sensei." AIFA said as Koro-sensei began to teach. I sat there reading a book, Koro-sensei assigned me since I already read the book he's teaching, when suddenly guns popped out of the fixed artillery and started shooting Koro-sensei. I wasn't bothered by it. I continued reading as she prepared for another attack. It went like that all day. The worst she's done is shoot his fingertip. The next day, she was taped up. I raised a brow then went back to my book. "Koro-sensei, I cannot take out my guns like this. Please remove my restraints." AIFA said. "Well, I don't know." Koro-sensei said. "Is this your doing? Cleary it is harming me, in violation of your agreement." AIFA said. "Wrong." I heard a different voice and looked up. "It was me. You're a pain in the ass any way you look at it. Learn some common sense before you start firin' away, you box of bolts." Terasaka said. "Machines don't know what common sense even is!" Sugaya said. "We'll release you once class is over." Hara said.Then next day, AIFA was completely changed. She had a bigger screen that showed her whole body. She was also smiling and greeting everyone. Everyone was shocked by her appearance. I didn't really mind her being here, so it had no affect on me. "Good morning, [Y/n]-chan." AIFA greeted. I was a little confused on how she knew my name, but she's a computer so it kind of expected. "Yeah." I said and turned to Koro-sensei. "I finshed the book and did a report." I said and handed him my assignment. Koro-sensei sweatdropped. "[Y/n]-chan, you really need to slow down...I'm running out of books." Koro-sensei said nervously. Some of my classmates loved the new artillery and others, such as Terasaka, still didn't like her. "Don't be fooled! It's all some program that that octopus loaded up. It might act nice, but a machine's a machine. And that machine is gonna be totally clueless when it attacks, the dumb box o' bolts." Terasaka said and made AIFA cry. I didn't like what he said. People like that pisses me off. I slammed my hand on my desk, gaining everyone attention. I smiled kindly at Koro-sensei. "Koro-sensei may I step out for a bit?" I asked. "Uh...sure...[Y/n]-chan." He said and I walked out. I walked into the forest and kicked a tree with all my might, repeatedly. I sighed while looking at the tree. The poor tree was dinted and nearly about to tip over. I felt a presence near me and I dove out of the way. I look at the tree that was behind me and saw a kunai with a note attached to it. We look forward to see you, lil sis. I read and I raised a brow then walked back to the building. I walked into the teacher's lounge and saw Karasuma drinking coffee. "Karasuma, do you have any kids, other than me?" I asked an he choked. "Wh...What make you think that?! Of course, I don't." He said. "Then what's this?" I asked and showed him the note. "Are you sure you don't recall having any sibling when you were younger?" Karasuma asked and I shook my head. "My dad only told me that my mother died." I said and crossed my arms. "I'm thinking this is a joke and it's not funny. I can not let anyone find out my dad was a wanted assassin and what if the government finds out, I'm so dead." I panicked. "Calm down, I'll make sure nothing gets out. You'll be fine." Karasuma said and turned back to his computer. I decided to stay with Karasuma all day to figure out if this was a joke or not. There wasn't much about my father though. I researched his name but the only thing that came up was a picture of him. It's been so long that I hardly could remember his face. The information in the articles were things I already knew. Like how he's an assassin and a great one at that. The bounty on him was high about 10 million yen. I knew the bounty on me was about 6 or 7 million yen and it's still growing within the years. I'm wanted die or alive. I looked at Karasuma. 'Would he trade me in for all that money?' I thought to myself and smiled a bit. "What?" He asked noticing that I was staring. "I'm worth 7 million yen and yet you still haven't traded me in." I said and he grew a bit flustered. "W-Well, you are technically my daughter so....I wouldn't trade you for all the money in the world." He muttered and my smile grew a little more. "Aww, you love me. Even if I can be a spoiled brat, you still love me." I cheered and hugged Karasuma while he just sighed and continued with work.

~next day~

I walked into class with Karasuma and saw the AIFA was back to it's original state. "The deal is that you not harm any of your students, but now upgrades will be considered 'harm'. Same goes for you. If you tie her up or brake her, you'll pay for damages. These are her owner's wishes. We have to comply." Karasuma said. "Owner? I don't know. I'd like to put my student's feelings first, not her parents'." Koro-sensei said and I went to take my seat. After a while of Koro-sensei teaching, everyone grew nervous and the artillery's, or Ritsu's, downgrade. She could attack at any minute. Her system started up and guns came out. Except instead of BB's, flowers came out of the guns. "I promised I'd make flowers. Koro-seensei made 985 improments to my body. My master judged them as irrelevant to assassination and removed them, deleted them, restored my factory defaults. But of what I have learned of the E class, I myself decided that my ability to cooperate was essential to assassination, so before it was deleted, I hid it in a corner of memory inside a related piece of software." Ritsu explained. "Wonderful! Ritsu, this must mean..." Koro-sensei said. "Yes, I have defied my master of my own free will!" Ritsu said and I smiled a bit. I took a rose petal and placed it as a bookmark. "Good job, Ritsu." I muttered but it seemed like she heard me and she smiled at me.