chapter18~brothers

I sighed. Koro-sensei just left because he just got paid. I stood up and stretched. Same as Koro-sensei, I got my allowance for the month. I noticed all the guys gathered around Itona. I walked in and checked it out. "So you're going back to your tech stuff, I see." I said and he nodded and placed his tank on the ground. It started moving around and all the guys were amazed. The tank shot three cans that were on the floor. "Amazing...It's practically silent when it moves and when it shoots!" Sugaya said. "I used a lot of electronic controls to minimize gear noise. The camera feed is sent to the controller, moving in tandem with the main gun's sights." Itona explained. "Wow, real spy stuff." Maehara said. "Even if you can aim this at him...where would you aim?" Nagisa asked. "I'll let you guys in on something. There's one ideal place we should be aiming for: our target's weak spot. He has a heart, Right under this tie. If we hit that, we can take him down in a single strike." Itona explained and I smirked. "We could use this." Chiba said. "Okay, let's give it a test run to prep for an assassination." Isogai said. "If it breaks during the real deal, we'll be clean outta luck." Okajima said and Itona nodded. "Well I need to talked to Karasuma and Bitch-sensei. I'll be back." I said and went to the staff room. "Karasuma, I need more money."I said and he sighed. "I just gave you money this morning." He said. "I plan on eating cake and I'm don't want to blow all my on cake so I want some of your money." I said. Karasuma sighed and gave me more money. "I'm going out for cake and I'm gonna get fat." I cheered to myself. "[Y/n]-chan." Someone called and I turned to see Itona. "I'm broke. Give me money." He bluntly said and I shook my head. "I need all my money for cake." I said. "You're gonna get fat." Itona said. "I know and I don't care." I said and continued to walk out of class. "If you won't give me money, I want to join you for cake." Itona said while following me. "What's the magic word?" I teased. "Please." He said. "Alright." I agreed.

~~~

Itona and I sat a table near the window at a nearby café. "May I take your-[Y/n]-san? Itona-kun?" I heard and turned to see Isogai. "Oh Isogai-kun, you work here?" I asked and he nodded. "I want lots of cake. At lease 4." I said and he nodded. After a while, my cake came. I was excited. I handed Itona one slice and 3 were for me. I took my fork and started eating. I hummed. "'So good!" I said. Itona chuckled. "You have frosting on your faces." He said and leaned in to the wipe it with his thumb. I could have sworn I saw a flash of light from outside. I looked out the window and no one was there. "So what have you been doing seen I've been gone?" Itona asked. "Oh, I'm still living with Karasuma since he adopted me. I've learned a lot of things and I'm an assassin for the government." I said. "What have you learned?" He asked. "Since Karasuma is always working, there wasn't much we'd to together so I taught myself things. Like singing, dancing, playing the guitar, and other things." I said. After eating the cakes, we left to go home. "Oh, it's [Y/n]-chan." I heard and glared. It was Asano. "What do you want?" I asked and notice Itona glaring at him. "Who is this?" Asano asked while glaring back at Itona. "This is Itona, he's my-" "What do you want with her?" Itona growled and stepped in front of me. "What is your relationship with her?" Asano asked. "I'm her boyfriend." Itona said and my eyes widened. Asano glared then smirking. "Oh really, but I was the one who took her first kiss." Asano said with a smug grin. 'How did he...' I blushed while Itona glare intensely. "I guess to erase the feel of my lips on hers, you have to kiss her." Asano said and Itona blush a bit. "We don't have-" I said and Itona grabbed me by the collar and smashed our lips together.

~~~

2nd person pov: The whole class was spying on your little "date" as Koro-sensei calls it because Isogai called Maehara to spread the word. Even Karasuma and Irina were there. Koro-sensei laughed at the picture he took of you and Itona. And things got real when Asano showed up. "Oh, a love triangle." Koro-sensei said and wrote it down. Koro-sensei noticed the 4 boys glaring the 2 boys standing in front of you. The girls of the class gasped when Itona kissed you. Asano glared and walked away. Koro-sensei was freaking out and took tons of pics while unconsciously glaring at everyone of them. You and Itona noticed and you glared. "Run!" Koro-sensei said and everyone ran away.