chapter 22~ reaper pt.2

"Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei." Hara cheered. I smiled. "Plan 16, it is. I just need little miss Karasuma as well." Reaper said and dragged me along. "[Y/n]!" My classmates called. "One peep out of you and those brats are dead." Irina said and I glared. Tape was put cross my mouth and I was placed next to Irina as the room came down. "[Y/n]! Irina!" Karasuma called. "You're behind a of this?" Karasuma asked the Reaper. "Does the name 'the Reaper' ring a bell?" Reaper said. "I've heard of it, from Lovro." Karasuma said. "I let him live on purpose. If I want my competitors to leave the game, I need him to spread the word about me. Hey, how about lowering that gun? Or should I shoot your friend? Or does you prefer me to shoot your daughter?" Reaper said while pointing the gun at me. Karasuma glared and lowered his gun. Reaper hit me with the back of the gun, knocking me out.

~~~

I woke up in the cell with me classmates and koro-sensei. "Son of a bitch! that fucking hurt." i said. "[y/n]-chan, thank goodness." okuda said. "wait! you intend to kill the students, too?" karasuma said and it caught my attention. "of course. it's too late to wait." reaper said. "irina! you knew as much, and yet..." karasuma said. "as a pro, i just prioritized results, that's all. isn't that what you wanted?" Irina said. "um...I'm sure he didn't want you to kill his daughter, stupid." i said and she glared at me. "true, it may be a little harsh...or should i let our best chance of saving the world slip away before our eyes?" reaper said. Karasuma thought for a moment. "Karasuma!" i called and snapped him out of his thoughts. "here's how the government sees it." Karasuma said and punch reaper in the face. "the lives of 28 people are weightier than the earth. if you still plan on killing them, too...i'll stop you." Karasuma said. "that's my cool old man!" i cheered. "and i'll tell you this, Irina: being a pro isn't quite so carefree." Karasuma said and took off his jacket. reaper tried to make a run for it but Karasuma started chasing him. "hmph. how rash. Karasuma may stand apart from others...but he goes even further. just look at how easily he trapped that octopus." Irina said and i glared. she then got a call on her earpiece. "understood." she said and held up her gun then walked away. i was worried about Karasuma. 'what if he does die?' 'where would i go?' i thought to myself. "Karasuma-sensei will be alright, [y/n]-chan." koro-sensei said and patted my head. "i hope so." i said. i heard a series of explosions which made me even more worried. i felt the ropes on my hand loosen. "there." Kayano said and i nodded. "thank you." i said and took the bomb off my neck. "i have it plan." itona said. we used camouflage to blind with the wall. suddenly our collars blew up. "so simple that they won't explode if we pull them off, and he'll never know." itona said. "this protective coloring matches the walls and the light quality is just right! just like you said, there's a pot the camera can't see properly." Okajima said. "then with Sugaya's spray...that assassination camo works great on our super p.e. clothes." Mimura said. I smiled at their bright idea. I suddenly heard a loud splash. "what was that?" Kayano asked. I got down from karma's shoulders and tried my best to see. "octopus, what's happening?!" I said and koro-sensei enhanced his vision while giving terrible play-by-play. "what the hell are you saying?!" I yelled. I was still was scared.

~~~

I guess I was scared for nothing Karasuma defeat Reaper. "Karasuma!" I cheered. "How do you feel?" I asked. "Good, I guess." He said. "Good." I said and punched him in the stomach then hugged him. "Don't scare me like that old man." I said. I noticed Irina sneaking away. "And you Jelcabitch!" I said and everyone chased after her. "Argh! Just do whatever you want! The boys with their usual pet-up animal lust, the girl with their usual envy of my beauty-" She said and I slapped her. "Shut up already! Look, we want you back a school with us. You may be a bitch, but you're still our teacher." I said. "You know I was this close to killing you all." Irina said. "That's what makes you a bitch." I said and crossed my arm. "And if we can't even enjoy school with a bitch, what are we doing being junior-high assassins, anyway?" Nakamura said. "That's right." Karasuma said and pulled out a rose. I was in awe. "This flower wasn't borrowed from our students. I came by it intentionally by defeating the enemy. Is that good enough for your birthday?" Karasuma said and Irina blushed. "Yes." She said.