chapter 25~our crazy principal

Today looked like a gloomy day. I grabbed my umbrella and walked to school, I was late of course. But Koro-sensei never minded. I sighed as I looked down at my hair. My mom tried to make me a monster, but I haven't killed anyone in a while. I think I have great self-control. I made it to class and saw that Koro-sensei had a nervous look on his face. "What's going on, now?" I asked. "The principal is the A-class teacher." Koro-sensei said and I sighed. "I'm going to go talk to that orange haired bastard." I growled but I was grabbed by my shoulder. "Not so fast, you've been missing a lot of my classes. It'll have to wait." Koro-sensei said and I glared.

~~~

After school, E class and I walked to the entrance gate. "You know, they're kind of similar, the principal and Koro-sensei." Fuwa said. "How so?" Maehara asked. "They both have extraordinary powers , but are regular teachers. With the principal quick wits, he could have been prime minister or a business bigshot. But he devoted himself to education at just one academy. No wonder he's so unrelenting." Fuwa said. "Him and his son just pisses me off." I said and gritted my teeth. 'Stay calm, stay calm.' I thought and took a deep breath. "Huh? It's Asano-kun.' Kayano said. "What the hell do you want now? Here, to brag that your dad is your teacher and that you're going to get the highest score." I said and crossed my arms. "It pains me to say this...but I have a request. I'll cut to the chase. That monster...I want you to kill him." Asano said and I smirked. "Not physically, of course. Kill his educational policies." Asano said and I frowned. "Like how?" I asked. "Easy. I want you, the E-class, to dominate the top spots in the next end-of-term exams. For detritus like you to show up in A class though....that's how we ruin his stances on education." Asano explained. "Asano-kun, I've heard about the chilly relation ship between you two. Are you saying...you want us to defy your father's methods and turn away from him?" Kataoka asked. "Don't misunderstand. ''Be strong enough to kick even your own father down.' or so I've been taught...and now it's time to put it to practice. I don't know about anyone else, but that's our relationship. But that's not the case for the other, lesser students. Right now, A class is hell. With their hatred for the E-class as their only support, he's making them study behind their limits! If they win like that...it'll be the only method they'll trust from now on. You can only gain so much strength in hating, scorning, misleading your foes. Even opponents like you will still give them trouble. They'll still be my flunkies in high school. But if my flunkies' strength is lopsided, I can't rule the ruler. Sometimes defeat can...open some eyes. So please: show my friend and my father a proper defeat." Asano said and bowed to us. My eyes widened a bit then softened with a small smile. 'He's speaking from his heart. He's finally worried about someone other than himself.That's good.' I thought. "Huh? Is this any time to be worried about someone else? You're not taking first place--I am." Karma said and stuck his tongue out. I sighed and hit Karma lightly on the head with my text book. "What the hell are you talking about? I'm the one who's gonna be first." I said and crossed my arms then smirked. "I told you: You're dad can't stop me and as long as I'm in E class be can't stop us. Now if I'm taking first then everyone in E class will be right behind me." I said. "Oh, you're gonna lose by the girl you lo-" Terasaka said but was interrupted by Karma kneeing him in the stomach repeatedly while Karma's face was slightly pink. "Asano..." Isogai called. "We've been trying our best to win all along, and we'll do it this time, too. That's how it's been between us and the A class. We're happy if we win, frustrated if we lose. No need for ranks beyond that. Isn't that enough? We'll do our best so you can all be glad you had the chance to take us on." Isogai continued. "Don't think to much. Just come at us like you want to kill us. That's what makes it fun." Karma said while smirking at Asano. "Now that's my kind of party." I said with a smirk as well. Asano chuckled. "How amusing. Then I'll fight with my gloves off, too." Asano said. "Alright, game on then!" I said and held out my fist. "This''ll be a some-what friendly battle. But after this exam, I can't promise that I won't kick an A-class student's ass." I continued. "Sure. Game on." Asano said and gave me a fist bump. "Alright! I'm going to eat cake, can't promise I'll do any studying!" I said and rushed off. "EEEHHH?!" Everyone was in shock while Asano chuckled again. 'She's an interesting one.' Asano thought to himself.