future time~ Hiroto ending

I yawned as I woke up on morning. It was my first off day since I arrive to Japan. I decide today I would treat myself. I go treated and went into town. I got some breakfast at a nearby cafe. After eating, I went to a arcade to have some fun. "Oh come on! Not again!" I heard and walked over to a street fighter game. I saw a tall blonde haired guy getting really irritated at losing. It male I saw was none other than Maehara Hiroto. "I see you still suck at this game." I said and Maehara turned around. His eyes widened a bit then Maehara smiled. "When did you get back?" Maehara asked. "Last week. Today is my off day. What are you doing? Freeloading?" I asked and Maehara chuckled. "Still as harsh as ever. No, actually. I've waiting to hear back from an interview I had this morning." He said. "Well how about we hang out like old times?" I asked and Maehara nodded. Maehara and I played a few games together and won tons of prizes. I've always enjoyed my time with Maehara. He walked me to my apartment to drop off all the prizes that we've won. "Do you want to head out of some sweets? I know this place where they serve the best cake and ice cream." Maehara said and I smiled. "You had me at cake." I said said and grabbed his hand. We walked to the place Maehara described. We sat at a tabled and looked through the menu. "We could get the couple's ice cream cake. There's a discount and it's big enough to share." Maehara said and I giggled. "You sound like Isogai." I said. "Well when you're struggling financially in high school and college, you pick up his style." Maehara said. Once we placed our order, the waitress wrote it down. "On couple's special for the cute couple." She said and I blushed as she walked away. "C-Couple?" I muttered. Maehara placed his hand on mine and I blushed harder. "M-Maehara?" I said. "Call me, Hiroto." Maehara said. I glared slightly. "Are you being a playboy? I don't like feelings being played with." I said. "Woah, who said I was missing around?" Maehara asked. "Then are you in love with me or not?" I asked, straightforwardly. Maehara smiled like an idiot while blushing and nodded. I blushed but looked at him sternly. "Are you serious?" You're smiling like an idiot." I said and Maehara leaned over the table to kiss me. My eyes widened and face burned. "Is that proof?" He asked and I looked away while blushing.

~~~

The next day, Maehara took me to the old campus with him to meet with our other classmates. "Would you quit smiling like an idiot?" I said as we walked, hand-in-hand. "How could I? It's like a dream." He said and squeeze my hand. I pinched his cheek. "Ow!" Maehara whined. "It's real, I guess." I said and smiled. Maehara smiled back and kissed my forehead. "Come on, everyone is waiting for us." Maehara said and I nodded.