future time~ Gakushu ending

I sighed as I sat in my office. I've returned from 7 years in America, and I haven't even seen any of my old friends. Ritsu says that they're all busy with work. I looked at the pile of paperwork next to me. "I don't want to do this." I muttered. I stood up from my seat. "Chief Karasuma! I'm going on break!" I cheered and didn't stop to hear what he had to say. I walked out of the building to find something to do. Karasuma says even though I'm an adult, I still act like a child. I just shrugged it and walked to a nearby cafe. I sat at a table and looked at a small tv that was hanging on the wall. I nearly chocked on my coffee once I saw who was on. It was Asano Gakushu. He was opening up a new school where Kunugigaoka once stood. I had to admit Asano-kun grew up to be quite handsome. He smiled as he cut the red ribbon to his school, Asano High. I rolled my eyes at the lame name. After my break, work has already let out. I decided to have dinner at home with Karasuma and Irina. I walked into my old room. It was just as I left it. I looked in my closet and found my old uniform. I pulled out my phone to take a picture of it, but ended up dropping it under my bed. I sighed and reached under my bed. "What's this?" I muttered and opened the crumbled piece of paper. Promise me this. Promise me you will love and treasure me as long as we live. Promise me you won't lie or cheat. Promise me that you'll be the light of my life. In exchange, I promise will do the same as long we live and make all your wished come true. I love you, [Y/n] and promise to uphold my promises. ~Gakushu Asano. I remember this not from Valentine's Day 7 years ago. I took the ring that was on the page. I smiled a bit and put it on.

~~~

I stood in front of Asano High leaning against the wall of the gate. "I'm Asano Gakushu, A Class. And you are?" Asano said and started to walk away. "None of your business." I said. I smiled at the memory. "You're early for once." I heard and turned to see Asano Gakushu. I smiled a bit. "I thought I should pay a visit. You haven't forgotten your promise, have you?" I asked and Asano chuckled. "Of course not. it was the time you were saying stupid things." Asano said and unlocked the gate. "Would you like a tour?" He asked and I shrugged. "Sure." I said as I followed him inside. Gakushu gave me the tour and it ended in his office. "And this is where my office is." He said as I looked around. "You seemed to have all of these figured out. All you need now is faculty and students." I said as I wanted over to a bookshelf. I spotted our junior high yearbook. I opened and looked through the pictures. It caused me to smile. I missed everyone. I suddenly felt strong arms arm around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "I've missed you so much, [Y/n]." Asano said and I blushed. "R-Really?" I said. "I hear your heart beating fast. Am I making you nervous?"Asano teased and I glared a bit. "N-No, not at all." I said. Asano grabbed my chin and turned my head to look a him. Then he kissed me. My eyes widened, and I blushed. After he pulled away, Asano smiled at me as I hid my face in the book. "I hate you." I muttered and Asano chuckled. He walked around and pulled the book from in front of my face. Asano kissed me again, but this time I kissed back. "I love you, [Y/n]." Asano said. "Yeah, I love you too." I muttered. "What was that?" Asano teased and I buried my face in his chest. "I hate you." I said.

~~~

Later that night, Gakushu invited me out to dinner with him and his father. I cringed at the memories of his father aka the principal I hated and wanted to kill at one point. We made it to a fancy, high-class restaurant and found the Principal Asano hand already got us a table. "Father, you remember Karasuma [Y/n]?" Gakushu said. "Of course. I see you're finally dating my 'loser' son." The principal said, noticing us holding hands. I blushed and glared as I sat down while Gakushu chuckled. As we talked and ordered, I had and uneasy feeling. Suddenly, there were gun shots fired. Gakushu pulled me under the table with him and his father. I peeped from under the table, and I had a dead-panned look. 'Really, only two guys.' I thought. I raised into my purse and texted Karasuma for him to get a police force to the restaurant. "What are you going to do?" Gakushu asked. "My job." I said and smirked. I crawled from under the table and walked over to one of the men. I simply kicked gun out of his hand and knocked him out with my heel. I took a fork from a table and threw it to stab the other man in the hand, causing him to drop the gun. I smashed a plate over his head, knocking him out. Not long after, Karasuma came with the police. "So what do we do now?" Gakushu asked with his father right beside him. "I told you I would show you the commoner life. So let's go!" I said and led to them to a nearby WacDonald's. I treated them to some hamburgers, fries and soda. "Wait, so if you're no longer the principal, what should I call you? Mr. Asano?" I asked as we ate at a booth. The former principal thought for a moment then noticed the ring on my hand. "How about....Father?" He said and I chocked on my drink. "Hell no!" I yelled while blushing.

𝔐𝔶 𝔏𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 (a xreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें