chapter 24~ school festival

I woke up in my room and looked at the time. 6:30am. I had a headache and noticed my hair was extra long. I stood up and saw it was down to my thighs. I walked out of my room to the living room and saw Karasuma on the computer. By the look of the bags under his eyes, I could tell that he has been stayed up all night. "Hey, what happened to me?" I said, referring to my snow white hair. Karasuma sighed. "Your mother revealed that she has experimented on you. She wanted to turn you into an unstoppable killing machine and she did, but there were a few side affects. Your white hair, sharp teeth, longer nails, and blood red eyes. As long as you don't get angry, you'll be fine." Karasuma explained. "That's impossible. I'm always angry." I said and crossed my arms. "I have your mother, as well as my men in the lab, working on a cure or at least something to stabilize you back to some-what normal." He continued and I sighed. "Can I at least cut my hair?" I asked. "No, your mother explained that cutting your hair now will kill nerves in your brain. So just don't do anything." Karasuma said. I sighed again. "I'm going to get ready for school." I said and went to my room. I put a hoodie on my head and sunglasses on. I was late for class. I walked as E-class were getting set up for their cafe. "Hey guys." I muttered as I walked over to them. "[Y/n]-chan!" Kayano called causing everyone's attention to turn to me. Kohaku was the first to rush over. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Like I want to kill myself. Other than that I'm fine. " I said and looked around. "Where's sensei?" I asked. "On the roof...I think." Koharku said. I nodded and climbed the ladder around back. I could see a long line for the A class product. More like party. "Does he not have anything better to do?" I growled. I completely forgot what I was going to tell Koro-sensei, I had an idea. "Itona, how fast can you make a speaker?" I asked. "It will take a while." He said. "It doesn't need to be big, just really loud. I'll be back." I said and jumped off the roof landing on my feet. I ran to the gym where a security guard was standing at the door. "It's 500 yen to get in." He said. I glared. Time to turn snobby rich girl mode. "Do you not know who I am! I am Gakushū Asano's girlfriend. His dad and my dad can buy and sell you!" I yelled. "O-Oh, my apologizes. Come in." He said and I huffed. The gym was dark until I hard a cord from an electric guitar being played by Asano. I was kind of amazed. I casually walked around and spotted a performer with his tag on the table. It seemed like he wasn't paying any attention to his stuff. I grabbed his tag and went backstage. "Are you the one that's preforming next?" The crew said and I nodded. Asano and the rest of the big five came off stage and I hid my face. Once they were gone, I walked on stage and grabbed a guitar. I nodded at the drummer and she started to play.(just put what you want here-snatcherisnowblu)

I smirked. "Now that they know my voice. They'll be coming for the performance.' i thought to myself and walked off stage. I saw Asano with a smirk on his face. "You always find interesting ways to get my attention. Even dying your hair." Asano said. "And you find annoying ways to get my attention." I said. I walked out of the gym through the side door. No one notice that I still had the guitar in my arms. I ran up the steps to the old campus. Itona had already finished with the speaker. "How loud is it?" I asked. "Everyone on campus will hear." Itona said. I smiled. "Thank you, Itona. You're the best!" I said and hugged him. I took the speaker and the guitar to the roof. I plugged the guitar and my mp3 into the speaker. "I made a mic too. It's a headset." Itona said and handed it to me. I smiled and place it on my head. "Test, Test." I said and caught everyone's attention.(even more songs you can add yay-snatcherisnowblu)

I noticed lots of people were leaving the gym and coming to the mountains. ~Next day~ I sighed as I walked up the steps to school and saw a long line for our cafe. "Wow." I muttered. "[Y/n]-chan, how about a performance." Kayano said while handing me a guitar. I smiled and nodded. I climbed on the roof and began to play.(you know the drill-snatcherisnowblu)

Everyone cheered and I took a bow. Later that day, I helped clean up. I looked out the window and saw Nagisa with his mom. I frowned a little at the memory of what she did then sighed. "At least his mom didn't turn him into this." I said while looking at my white trains of hair. "Nagisa is something, huh?" I heard and looked at Karma. "Yeah, pretty strong guy." I muttered. Karma looked at me and smiled a bit.