future time~ itona ending

I hummed as I spun around. I was bored in my office. I couldn't do anything at this point because me phone was hacked into because of my last mission. "I'm bored." I muttered and stood up. I grabbed my phone and tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't. I sighed. "I guess I need to head to the cell phone store." I muttered and walked out of the Ministry of Defense building. I made it to the phone store and explained to the guy what happened to my phone. "I think we can get that fix for you. My boss is around back, you'll have to talk to him." The guy said and I nodded. I walked around the store to a small room. "Hello?" I called as I opened the door. The man with white hair and a bandanna looked at me. His eyes widened a bit. "[Y/n]-chan?" He said and I smiled as I began to recognize him. "Long time no see, Itona-kun." I said and walked closer. "When did you get back?" Itona asked. "I got back about 2 days ago." I said. "What are you doing here, anyway?" He asked. "I needed my phone fixed and the guy in the front told me to come here to talk to you." I said and handed him my phone. "What happened to it?" Itona asked. "It was hacked into." I said. Itona did his technical magic and handed it back to me. I was amazed. "Following in your father's footsteps, huh? So you took over this place?" I asked and Itona nodded. I smiled a little. "Good for you. So how much do I owe you?" I asked while taking out my wallet. Itona shook his head. "You can pay me back by going on a date with me." Itona said and I blushed a bit. "O-Okay, well where do you want to meet at?" I asked. Itona wrote the information on a stick note. "Okay, see you tonight." I said and waved goodbye.

~~~

That night, I met Itona at a restaurant. We went inside and sat at a table. After the waitress to our orders, Itona and I had the time to catch up. We began talking about the past and what even been doing for the past 7 years. "You still have that thing?" Itona asked while pointing out the necklace he gave me a while back. "Of course. I've always have it on." I said and smiled. Itona smiled too then leaned forward. Itona placed a kiss on lips. I was shock for a moment. "I love you, [Y/n]." Itona said and I blushed. "I-I love you too, Itona." I said. Itona smiled a bit and grabbed my hand. After we were done eating, Itona took me to the park. I smiled. It was the park we would always played at when we were young. I walked over to the old tree in the center of the park. Itona + [Y/n] was carved into the trunk with a heart around it. I remember Itona carved it when we were younger. I felt Itona grab my hand. I looked up at him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I love you." I said and Itona blushed a bit. Itona nodded. "I love you too." He said.