chapter17~ itona-kun!

"Itona-kun?" I muttered and watched the match from the tree. I glared at Shiro. 'What the actual fuck?! He's using with we did to Koro-sensei on our Assassination Vacation.' I thought to myself and gritted my teeth. Itona picked Koro-sensei and threw him on the ground. "I'm proving...my strength!" Itona said. Itona tried to stab Koro-sensei with his tentacles, but Koro-sensei easily dodge them. "Yes, very well done, Itona-kun. If this were before the first term, you may very well have killed me. But your attack pattern is simple. No matter how fast you are, no matter how strong, no matter how much you want to protect [Y/n]-chan, no matter how many schemes your guardian thinks up, no matter how easily I freak out, by our third fight, I can see and adapt to your patterns." Koro-sensei said and Itona got mad. Koro-sensei caught Itona's tentacles. "Itona-kun...I study, too, you know. How could I teach anyone if I didn't grow and learn day by day? Now, let's get rid of this dangerous cloth cage. Experiencing my Absolute defense Form over summer vacation taught me another skill: compressing not my whole body, but a portion of my tentacles to release a burst of energy." Koro-sensei explained and my eyes widened. "Remember this, Itona. I say assassination is education. The assassination classroom's teacher will get stronger every time he teaches!" Koro-sensei said and the energy in his tentacles burst. I shield my eyes from the brightest, once the light faded. I saw Itona in Koro-sensei's arms. I climbed down form the tree and rushed over to check on Itona. Koro-sensei set him on the ground next to me. "So there you have it, Shiro. Leave him to the E-Class and go quietly." Koro-sensei said. I glared at Shiro while Kayano said she was a B-cup. Suddenly Itona shot up and screamed in pain. "Itona-kun?!" I said. "My head's killing me! My brain is about to burst!" Itona said. I didn't know what to do I felt so useless. "Itona, if this is all you're capable of, the Organization will stop paying. It's not that I don't feel for you, but we have to cut our losses at some point if only to get the next model up and running. This is goodbye, Itona, You're on your own now." Shiro said. I chase after him. "Shiro-san, please! He's my friend and I feel useless, not being able to help Itona! Please, tell me what to do to help him." I said and Shiro looked at me. "You're on your own." He said and left. Itona screamed and jumped away. 'I can't lose him again.' I thought to myself and started to chase after him. I felt something around my waist. "[Y/n]-chan, it's dangerous." Koro-sensei said. "I can't stand here and not help after all those times he's helped me." I said and cut the tentacle then started follow the direction Itona went. I heard and explosion and rushed over. Someone destroyed a telephone shop. "Itona." I muttered and followed and trail. I looked into an alleyway and saw the white haired boy. "Here." I said with a smiled and handed him a pack of pocky. Itona smacked it out of my hand. "I want to win. I want the strength to win to prove I can protect you from harm." Itona muttered. "You already have. When the guy tried to hit me, you protected me by taking the beating." I said. "What about the time before than?! You always defended me!"Itona yelled. "Don't yell it'll make your headache worse. The truth is, ever since that day, I could never forgive myself." I said. He glared. "Why do you do this?! Always caring for me when I can't do anything in return. It makes me angry! Not being able to protect my bestfriend." Itona yelled. I grabbed him by the collar and glared at him. "Itona, shut the hell up. You saying you've never protected me a day in your life is bullshit! Monsters like me can take care of themselves." I growled and sighed then set him down. "Look Itona, I'm not the scared, weak little girl who cries every time someone call me a monster anymore. I can take care of myself now." I said and his eyes softened. "Your human face is showing at last, Itona-kun." I heard Koro-sensei. "Big brother..." Itona muttered. "'Koro-sensei' if you please. After all, I'm your teacher." Koro-sensei said. "Don't be goin' nuclear on us, now, Itona. You put us through a lotta stuff, but we'll let it slide. Just come with us quietly." Terasaka said. "Shut up! We battle. This time...I'll win." Itona said and got up. He sounded weak. "Of course we can battle. Maybe we two state secret can find a vacant lot somewhere. Afterwards, we'll study ways to kill me while we enjoy barbeque together." Koro-sensei said. "He's a persistent one, that octopus. Once he takes over, he'll go to the depths of hell to teach you." Karma said and Koro-sensei laughed. "Of course! Put a student in front of me, and my instinct is to want to teach him or her." Koro-sensei said and suddenly powder was exposed in the room. I coughed. "What the hell?" I muttered between coughs. "Setting Itona adrift was all part of the plan, Koro-sensei."' I heard Shiro. I glared. "Come now, Itona, your final duty." Shiro said and I didn't feel Itona's presence next to me anymore. I continued to cough as I walked outside with Koro-sensei. "Is everyone alright?" Koro-sensei asked. "More or less."Fuwa said. I clicked my tongue and started to run in the direction of the truck. 'I hate this.' I thought to myself. Itona is acting so stubborn. He needs to see the strength is not always the answer. I ran faster until I saw light coming from a park. Koro-sensei was protecting Itona. I gritted my teeth and glared. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Fuwa, Kayano, Terasaka, Karma and Nagisa along with the rest our class. I smiled a bit. "You guys take out the guns, I'll deal with Shiro. I said and they nodded then left. The guns stopped and I run in. I pulled out my gun and shot the light. "But...why would you?" Itona muttered. "Don't take this the wrong way. We're just ticked off by Shiro. [Y/n]-san is beyond pissed." I heard Hayami say. As calm as I could, I walked over to Itona and took the net off of him. "[Y/n]...-chan..." Itona muttered weakly. I slapped him. Everyone was shocked. "Snap out of it already! Relying on your damn strong and nothing more pisses me off!" I yelled then hugged him. "'We protect each other, remember. Rely on me and I'll rely on you." I said with a small smile. "Now excuse me, I have to threaten Shiro." I said an evil as I cracked my knuckles. In a blink of an eye, I was in front of Shiro. I grabbed him by his collar and lifted him up. "I'm restraining myself from killing you, but if I ever see you again I won't hesitate because I'm a monster." I growled and kicked him. "We'll be taking Itona. You always plan so carefully, but once my student get involved, those plan are ruined. The sooner you notice the obvious, the better." Koro-sensei said. "I will allow that my plan needs...some radical revision. Keep the boy....He'll only live another two, three days as it is. Play nice together, now." Shiro said while slowly getting up and I gritted my teeth.

~~~

"As long as Itona has a pathological attachment to power and winning, his tentacle cell will stick so tight that e can't remove them." Koro-sensei said. "Can't we cut them of somehow?" Kataoka asked. "Not until we get rid of his attachment. That's why we have to know more about how he got this way. [Y/n]-chan, you're the closest to him. Do you have any ideas?" Koro-sensei asked. I shook my head. "He never had tentacles when we were kids. After the day he got hurt because of me, I never seen him again." I said. "And I kinda of doubt that he'llbe forthcoming anything after that." Maehara said. "About that. I was curious: why was Itona after cell phone shops?" Fuwa asked and everyone looked at me. "He's dad was the president of Horibe Electronics. The company supplied smartphones around the world." I said and Fuwa nodded. "Two years ago it went under, burdened with debt. The president and his wife vanished, leaving their son behind." Fuwa read. "Pfft, is that all? That made him into a delinquent? Everyone's worried about somethin'. Big problems, little ones. We'll take him in, look after him. If he dies, well, that's that." Terasaka said. My eyes widened a bit. "That's that? I see, I guess there's nothing I can do. I'm going home." I said and forced a small smile then started walking home. "[Y/n]!" Itona called but I continued to walk.

~~~

2nd person Pov: You sat in the classroom with your head down, asleep and felt something on your head. Everyone was shocked that Itona could try you wake you up without the slightest hint of fear. You glared. "Oh Itona-kun, leave me alone. I'm sleepy." You said and placed your head back on the desk. "I guess I'll just eat this pudding I got for you." You heard. You perked up and took it. "Thanks, buddy." You said with a smile and everyone sweatdropped.

~~~

Normal pov: "A monster like you can't have friends." "Go away no one what's you." "Monster!" I ran into the forest and sat near the trunk of a tree. I crawled up in a ball and began to sob. "What's the matter?" I heard and looked up. There was a boy with light blue hair and amber eyes. He looked about my age. I wiped my tears. "I-I ran away." 5 year old me sniffled. The boy sat next to me. "Why?" He asked. "Kids keep calling me a monster because my papa's an assassination. Do you think I'm a monster?" I asked him. He looked at me and blushed a bit. "No...monsters aren't cute." He said. "I'm [Y/n]." I said with a smile. "Itona." He said.

~~~

"Itona-kun!" I cheered and jumped on him. "Oh [Y/n]-chan." He said and I noticed something in his hand. "What's that?" I asked. "A control panel to a robot I made." He said. "Ooh, cool. Can I try?" I asked and he handed me the panel. I moved the robot around. "What does is red button do?" I asked. "It shoots confetti." Itona said. I moved the robotic in front of Itona and pressed the red button. Confetti shot on Itona, which left him confused for a moment then he pretended to die. I giggled at him and he smiled back at me. I felt something hit my head, and I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Itona with a book in his hand. I glared slightly and yawned. "It's lunchtime. You should eat something." Itona said. "As blunt as ever. I'm fine, you go eat something." I said. He sighed and pulled up a chair. He gave me half of his sandwich and I sighed then took it. "Eat." Itona said. I rolled my eyes and ate it. "Happy?" I said and he nodded. "I really hate you sometimes." I muttered.