chapter 16~back to school

~september~

"What brings us together here today during a school break, on less, is the nation's current egg glut, in which excess eggs, rather than being sent to market, are being discarded in bulk." Kayano announced from the front of the classroom. "Oh, yeah, I heard about that on the news. What a waste!" Isogai said. "Right? So I came up with a plan to salvage those discarded." Kayano said and everyone became intrigued. "What, kill him with eggs?" Nakamura said. "Bah. So you cook up a dish, toss in the some of these babies? Like he won't see right through that." Terasaka asked. "I gave it a little more thought than that. The first steps ae already in place, thanks to Karasuma-sensei." Kayano said. "Yes, everything's all set up in the yard." Karasuma said. "To the yard, everyone!" Kayano announced and everyone followed. There were a lot of eggs and a big cup mold. "We're going to make one ginormous pudding! I call it...Operation Pudding Popper!" Kayano said. "Operation Pudding Popper? Koro-sensei does have a sweet tooth..." Nagisa said. "About that! I've already obtained a crucial confession!" Kayano said and explained how Koro-sensei's dream was to dive into pudding that was bigger than him. "Let's make his impossible dream come true! Frankly, I'd like to eat some, too!" Kayano cheered. "Me too!" I cheered. "We'll embed bombs and anti-sensei BB's in the giant pudding's base. When he gets to the bottom of the thing...boom!" She said. "It might be worth a try." Isogai said. "He does tend to go crazy over sweets and sexy stuff. And with the behind-the-scenes Kayano stepping forward with this plan, there's an element of surprise too." Okajima said. "Okay, let's use this time when Koro-sensei's not around and go for broke!" Isogai said and we cheered. We changed and washed our hands since we were handling food. I was to help the team fill the base. I sighed. "I wish Ii could eat some too. I'm starving." I whined to myself. It took all day but were don and we had to let it chill. I love sweets. That's what me and Kayano mostly talked about. Pudding. Just thinking about it makes me want pudding. "Kayano-chan, I'm going for pudding. Want some?" I asked and she nodded. "Of course!" She said and followed. "I have a question." She said. "What?" I asked. "Does eating sweets make your boobs big?" Kayano asked and I sweatdropped. "No really." I awkwardly said. "Then what's your secret?!" She yelled. "I don't have one!" I yelled back.

~~~

"After chilling overnight, we check to see if it's firmed up enough...then remove the cooling pipes. We loosen the bolts holging on the lid...and blow air between the mold and the pudding itself. Then...we release the external lock!" Kayano explained then the lock came off. I helped Okuda and Sugino shore the outside of the mold. I had to restrain myself from eating. After it was done, we stood back and admire it's glory. "It looks so good!" I said. "Right." Kayano said. "I want pudding now." I said and she giggled. "We had pudding yesterday." She said. "There's never too much pudding!" I cheered. "True." Kayano said and I smiled at him. Once Koro-sensei come he was drooling, a lot. "C-Can I really eat this whole thing?" Koro-sensei asked. "Oh, yeah, sure. I just wanted to use up those discarded eggs." Kayano said. "It was all Kayano's idea." Nakamura said. Koro-sensi was crying tears of joy. We went inside the building and watched him have at it. "Wow. He's really enjoying." I muttered. "No! The pounding I poured all my heart into can't go blowing up!" Kayano suddenly yelled while crying and banging her head on the window. "Don't get so emotionally attached to a damn pudding! I was made to be blown to bits." Terasaka yelled and held her back. "We need to keep it in the yard forever as a monument!" Kayano yelled. "I'll rot!" Everyone yelled. "Phew...Time for a break." Koro-sensei suddenly appeared in the room. "I detected the faint smell of a foreign object in with the deliciousness." Koro-sensei said and held up the bomb that was placed a the base of the pudding. "I ate from caramel to pudding to dirt, then I tunneled through the ground and removed it." Koro-sensei said and ate the bomb. Because we all helped to make the pudding Koro-sensei gave us some of it. I happily ate it and hummed happily. I then heard a laugh. I looked next to me and saw Koro-sensei. "Sorry, you just look like a little child, happily eats pudding like that." He said and chuckled. "I love sweets. They make me happy!" I said and smiled. Then I realized I sounded like a kid, and blushed a bit. I glanced at Koro-sensei, who was looking at me with an adoring face, and I quickly looked away. "Shut up, Takoyaki." I said, as if I know what he was thinking, and stuffed pudding in my mouth. "I-I didn't say anything!" Koro-sesnei said with his face turning pink and ran away. I raised a brow. That reaction made me wonder what was he really thinking.