chapter 15~a teacher date

It's the last day of our vacation. My injures are almost healed, but Karasuma told me not to move around a lot or they'll reopen. "A test of courage? Now?" Nagisa voice broke me out of my trace. "Yes! What better activity for a midsummer night?" Koro-sensei said. "You just want to have some fun." Karma said. "Unlike some people, I've been cooped up in shell in whole time! On a tropical isle, of all places!" Koro-sensei said. "'A test of courage? Could be fun!" Maehara said. "Right?" Isogai said. "But I don't like scary stuff." Kurahashi said. "No sweat! Koro-sensei'll be playing the ghost." Sugino said. "Oh, right." Kurahashi said. I had a weird feeling about this. I don't think this was going to be a test of courage. I sighed. "I don't feel like doing it. I'll just stay here." I said. "[Y/n]-chan, if you don't, then I'll be forced to show everyone you're little secret." Koro-sensei said in a teasing voice. I raised a brow. "What secret? I have no dirt on me." I said. "Oh." Koro-sensei said and pulled out a camera then showed it to me. My eyes widened and I blushed. It was a picture of when I fell on Asano and accidentally kissed. I grabbed the camera and threw it into the ocean. "Don't worry I downloaded the picture and have 200 printed copies." Koro-sensei said and I sighed. "I really hate you." I growled. Koro-sensei put us in boy-girl groups. I was with Karma. "We'll hold it in the ocean cavern. Walk through to the exit in boy-girl pairs." Koro-sensei said and Nagisa and Kayano went first. "Are you scared?" Karma asked. I laughed. "No way. There's nothing that octopus can do to scare me." I said. "Will this scared you?" Karma said with an evil grin while showing the video of me dancing. "Delete it!" I said trying to reach for his phone. "No, no, no. I need blackmail."' He said. Soon it was our turn. "I have a question. What scares you the most?" I asked while we walked. "Afraid of not being afraid." Karma simply said. I raised a brow. "What? Does that even make any sense?" I asked. "Yep. Seeing Nagisa just then? Honestly, I was shocked. Not when he beat Takaoka. After that. He wasn't the slightest bit afraid. Even you, when Takaoka shot you, you weren't afraid to get back up and fight him again. I mean, in a fight, I'd for sure win. But to an assassin, that kind of victory doesn't mean squat. That's when I first realized, I was most afraid of not being afraid. Still...I won't lose. I'll be the one to take that teacher's life." Karma said. "Well, you have some competition." I said. "Now what's your biggest fear? It's only fair since I said mine." Karma said and I sighed. "Fine. Before I came to this class, my biggest fear was that my identity would be discovered. But being with you guys and Koro-sensei, my biggest fear is not being able to protect everyone. Especially from myself." I said and Karma suddenly stopped walked. "Say...This was a test of courage? 'Cause it looks like he's got something stupid up his sleeve." Karma asked and I saw a twister game for lovers. "I see what he's trying to do." I said. Karma and I looked at each other and laughed. Suddenly, we heard Koro-sensei screaming. "Who is being tested again?" I asked and we continued to walk. We all met at the end of cavern. "What a disgrace...a total disgrace." Koro-sensei mutter."So basically you meant to frighten us into becoming couples thanks to the suspension-bridge effect?" Maehara asked. "You made it so obvious." I said. "B-But I so wanted to see you all! I wanted to grin at you holding hands and blushing, two by two! I was trying to keep you from marrying someone random!" Koro-sensei rambled while crying in frustration. 'What the hell.' I thought. "Never mind that stuff. Tere are plenty of us who don't want to be dragged into a love affair. We're not all as sleazy as you." Nakamura said. "I surely am not interested being in this matchmaking game. I'm going to my room." I said. "[Y/n]-chan...pictures." He said and I glared then sighed. "You call that a test of courage? there was nobody in there! What a was of fear." I heard Irina. I saw her and Karasuma come out of the cavern. I told you it was pointless clinging to me like that. I don't need that kind of baggage after an all-nighter." Karasuma said. "Shut up! You're a man, aren't you? If there's a pretty woman around, escort her nicely!" Irina said and Karasuma sighed. Irina looked at us in shocked and tried to tip-toe away. I smirked. "She's in love with him." I muttered and laughed a bit. "Shall we push them together?" Koro-sensei said. 'I guess we are sleazy' I thought to myself.