future time~ karma ending

I stepped off the plane and took my sunglasses off to get a beautiful view of my home country. "I'm back, Japan!" I cheered as I walked down the steps. I grabbed my bags and called a taxi. "Where to miss?" The driver asked and I gave him the address to the hotel I was saying in. I tried to grab my bags out the trunk of the taxi. "Let me help you, miss." I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see a tall man with red hair and goldish eyes. My eyes widened a bit as he got my bags out the taxi. "Karma...-kun?" I said and the man turned to me with widened eyes. "[Y/n]?" Karma said and I smiled. "In the flesh." I said as I dragged my bags to the front desk of the lobby. I checked in and the man handed me my room key. Karma picked up a few of my bags and followed me to my room. "So...are you staying in Japan long?" Karma asked, trying to make conversation while we waited for the elevator. I giggled at his awkwardness. "Yes actually, I'm moving back to Japan. I'm just staying here until I find a place of my own." I said as the elevator door opened. Karma seemed happy at that statement. "Well I have an extra room in my apartment. You could stay with me for a while. That is for your boyfriend is okay with that." Karma said. I laughed. "I know what you are doing, Akabane Karma, and no I don't have a boyfriend." I said and Karma blushed a bit. "Then go on a date with me." Karma suddenly said and the elevator door opened. I was shock. "C'mon, you should have known where this was going. Are you that dense?" Karma asked as we walked. "I'm not dense!" I yelled and Karma chuckled. We made it to my room and I unlocked the door. "Just set the bags anywhere." I said and Karma dropped them in the floor near the bed. I leaned on the door frame as Karma stood out in the hallway. I hummed for a moment. "Sure, I'll go on a date with you. Just text me where to met to and when." I said and we exchanged numbers. "Goodnight." Karma said and I waved. "Goodnight, Karma-kun." I said and closed the door. I smiled down at my phone as I inserted the contact name. Karma<3. I decided to take a quick shower and head to bed. The next morning, I received a text from Karma saying that we should meet for breakfast. I quickly got dressed and headed to the location. I saw Karma sitting in the booth, next to a window while drinking coffee and looking through his phone. I walked in to the cafe and sat in front of him. "Sorry, we're you wanting long?" I asked. "Not at all."Karma said and set his phone down. "I heard that you had an interview for a job the other day." I said. "What did you...?" Karma said and I held up my phone. "Ritsu comes in handy from time-to-time." I said. "Well, what about you? Why didn't to tell the class you were leaving before hand?" Karma asked and i sighed. "I didn't want to see the disappointed looks and ruin the good time. We were finally leaving that hellhole and Koro-sensei was alive. Me leaving would have put damper on everyone's mood." I explained. "Everyone was more disappointed that you didn't say anything...including me." Karma said and I tilted my head in confusion. "Have you not realized yet? Why I always teased you and picked on you? It was...." Karma continued and paused for a moment. He gritted his teeth and clutched his fist. "It was because...I was in love with you, [Y/n]. I've been for the past 7 years." Karma said as his face turned as red as his hair. I blushed as well and grabbed his hand. "I...love you too, Karma-kun." I said and smiled. "R-Really? You mean it?" Karma asked. I giggled. "For a guy who threatened to kill a few people, you're really shy when it come down to your feelings." I said. After we ordered breakfast, Karma walked me back to my hotel room while his hand entwined with mine. Karma and I grabbed my bags, and we went to check out. "I hope you and your husband had a nice stay." The woman said with a smile. Karma and I blushed. "Y-Yes, thank you." I said and we quickly walked away. Once we finally made it to Karma's apartment, we set my stuff in the extra room. I smiled. 'I'm living with my love. It's like a dream.' I thought. "[Y/n]..." I heard to turned around. Only my lips to met Karma's. My eyes widened a bit, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. "I love you, [Y/n]." Karma said after pulling away and placed his forehead against mine. I smiled. "I love you too, Karma." I said.