7

Beyoncé Pov

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Onika shouted. This girl has been getting on my last nerve. Since she found out she wasn't pregnant, she been doing crazy shit. Take me back to her rebel child days. When she would just be doing stuff and getting in trouble.

Now she been going out with those thot ass friends of hers and doing thot ass shit. That Lauren girl is back and that's making it worse. I remember her from Onikas eyes only videos. I still don't like her.

"Bey I don't want to leave yet." She whined. I let her arm go and opened my car door, gesturing for her to get in. "Beyoncé don't make her leave." Kayla groaned. I ignored them.

It's way too much going on at this party and it look like trouble. Obviously these niggas looking for it because it hadn't been a party out here in two years. Now they back and these dudes wanna throw a house party. They not about to get my baby.

And Kayla must think she staying. Hell no. She may be grown but she's still Nickis best friend. And if imma protect Nic, same for her.

"Get in the back Kayla. Don't even try to fight about it cause i'll call yo boyfriend." I grumbled. She smacked her lips and got in the back. I thought so. That nigga will come pick her up himself if she do the most.

If the party wasn't so sketchy and weird, I wouldn't even be tripping. But this ain't it. They just need to take my word on this one.

Too much has been happening since they left and they don't even know the half. They in the middle of it all.

"Pleasssseeee! I wanna stay." Nicki fake cried. Still hadn't got in the car yet. I pinched the bridge of my nose and huffed.

"Get in the car Onika." I spoke warningly. She whimpered and still stood there with a pout. Now if I mush her head in would I be wrong?

Yes. But she's being extra. I pushed her head until she was inside and closed the door, putting it on child lock. So sad that I have to do this.

Rashad came with Melony and they got inside his car. "If you making them leave it gotta be for a good reason. We gon head out too." He dapped me up.

They moved into their apartment the other day and I can definitely agree with Nic that they're fucking. You won't catch them away from each other. At all.

And they claim they're just best friends. Shit.

I got in the drivers side and glanced at Nicki and Kayla. Nic was pouting and Kay was typing angrily. She must be arguing with her dude. He the one who told me where the party was.

We came on the agreement to make them leave. I know he had been texting and calling her but she wasn't answering; purposely.

"You get on my nerves. Keep acting like we together or something." I heard her mumbled. I'm not even about to entertain that right now. She just gon piss me off with the constant nagging.

It's not like i'm knocking her fun. But the fun she chose to have isn't the right kind. Especially with the people she have fun with. I just don't want to see her hurt again.

"Onika...please hush. By the end of the night you'll see why we made y'all leave that party." I pulled into my house. Kayla boyfriend already here.

That's what they don't know. We been knew they was going out, just didn't know where until they got there.

"Alright. I trust you. Sorry." She mumbled and got out. Small ass swim suit. Called herself putting shorts on over the bikini, but them hoes little too. Defeats the whole purpose.