21

Beyoncé Pov

"Onika...stop playing and talk to me. I'm calling for you, not Bella. I know she good."

They left yesterday and every time I call, it's Bella answering. When is ask to talk to Nic, she says her mommy doesn't want to talk to me. She tells everyone that. I'm not the only one calling.

I'm still at her apartment because I want to be here whenever she decides to come back randomly. She's very unexpected and can pop up out of nowhere.

"Her is sleep Mama." Bella put the camera on her face. I sighed because she's faking. When Bella answered I saw her moving around. "Mommy doesn't want to be your friend Mama."

I was so close to telling her something she didn't need to hear. Sometimes I forget that she's my three year old daughter. Her mouth is so...ugh.

"Tanya...stop being childish and listen to me. Seriously. You pissing me the fuck off with this kiddy shit."

She started moving again and I saw her in the phone. "Bella go to the front please." Finally. "Don't curse around her like that again. I'll slap you."

Haven't spoke to me in 24 hours and just have to threaten me. She looks so beautiful when she's upset, but I hate when she's upset with me. I want to give her what she wants. But I just can't so quickly.

"If you're not telling me what I want to hear, leave me alone."

"I'm not telling you what you want to hear but-"

She hung up on me. What the fuck! I can't even follow her location because she stopped sharing it with all of us. Dina has it because she told me that she's fine and is safe.

I asked where she was and she said:

"Somewhere you know about but wouldn't care to think of instantly."

Sending riddles and shit. But I feel like it's the cabin her parents have in Waco. It's like a two hour drive from Houston. But if she's not out there and I just drive there for nothing...i'll be so upset.

If this was years ago, I would've been really worried because she used to be outrageous as shit. Like when she went missing for damn near two days. Come to find out, she was sleeping at Meek house because she got too high.

She's pregnant so nothing like that will happen. I don't think she's that crazy. Plus she has Bella, she gets mad and ready to fight me for sparking a blunt around her.

Bell doesn't have asthma or anything, but she still says she doesn't need to be around it. Which I soon agreed with.

Tomorrow she has a check up so I wonder what she's going to do. I know she wouldn't go without me because we promised to be at every appointment together. I'm not messing up, I want to be with her and stay with her.

This is still me proving to her that i'm changing for her.

And then she has to work, so she doesn't have a choice but to come back home. That girl is a workaholic and will not miss a day if it isn't major.
*
"Bye Bell...I'll come get you later okay? I promise."

She came back. Have to be at work in an hour and it's a bit of a drive. But she hasn't said a thing to me. Bella doesn't want her to go, but she has to.

At 2, she'll be back for the appointment and then she's leaving again for work. I want her to spend the rest of the day with me but, I know she won't.

"No Mommy! I come wif you pwease."

"I'll be back baby...and i'll call you during every break. I promise. Just keep your iPad on you okay?"

My eyes stayed on her in her nurse scrubs. They're so cute on her little body. I just want her to speak to me. This is so childish to me, like why ignore me?