10

Beyoncé Pov

"Look at that ass!" Nicki smacked my butt

"Look at that ass!" Nicki smacked my butt. I turned to her and she giggled. Im about to change if she keep on.

I was forced to wear this. This is against my will. My whole ass cheek is out. That's where the sun don't shine...so it shouldn't be seen.

"It's so big! Bigger than mine." She squeezed the cheek that was out. I huffed and walked faster. These heels aren't doing any justice. Why me God?

This girl is so childish. But if I was to keep smacking her butt as she walked, she'll punch me.

"Let me kiss it so my lipstick can be right there. Ouuu let me put a hickey right there." She's really out of her mind.

We're walking up my stairs, so my butt is like dead in her face. "If I let you do it, will you leave me and my butt alone?"

"Stop acting like you don't like it when I play with your butt. You just doing that cause your friends are here. Ugly ass." She walked passed me.

All because i'm not letting her play with my ass right now...? I'm about to knock her upside her head. Aggy ass.

I followed her in my room and she grabbed her heels. Momma is having some type of special dinner. She said that we'll all have to come and dress decent.

Like literally all of us. Ginger and her people, Dinas people, Nikas people, and of course us. All of us in one house...we haven't did that in years. Since teenagers.

A lot of us still don't get along, so I don't know. Nika sure don't fuck with them no more. We just drifted and problems started flying.

Can't even explain half the shit. Our parents don't even know, so we gotta fake it until we make it out of there.

Which i'm sure won't work especially with Nic. This attitude is waayyy worst than when she left. She's way more outspoken and doesn't give a fuck about people feelings.

I really don't know how i'll control her with all them. Oh and she's so petty!

Lord just bless us because I know something is gonna happen. Then everything will come out to our parents and they won't hesitate to try and whoop our asses.

I'll jump out these heels and run, we both know.

I bent down to tie Nickis heels up her leg. These some weird ass heels. You have to twist them different ways and shit.

Why couldn't she just wear regular ones like me? But it's Nicki, she gotta be extra.

"You good boo?" I stood up. She nodded and stood as well.

We went back downstairs and I dapped up the boys. Quan and Baby. They work with me and my dad.

"Let's get this over wit."