25

Onika Pov

"Mommy!"

"Hi baby! I missed you so much!"

She was so excited she almost cried. I had to hold her close so she wouldn't. This made me feel so bad for leaving her. Hopefully she doesn't feel some type of way about that. I didn't mean to leave her purposely. It was such an in the moment thing.

"I miss you lot more!" She held my neck tightly and wouldn't let go for anything. I don't want her to. I'm such an emotional person right now, this baby is getting to me.

We started walking towards the rental car and I buckled her in the back seat. Beyoncé should've brought her booster seat. Now i'll be paranoid with her in the back. Kayla is driving because it's so early. It's 8am, I don't want to drive at all right now. My eyes probably won't even adjust good enough.

"Mommy don't 'weave me."

"I'm not babe...I'm getting in the front seat okay?" She nodded and let my arm go. I stood up straight and Beyoncé stood there staring at me. There really isn't anything to say to her.

"Wait- Nicki i'm sorry...I wasn't- Well there's no point in- I'm sorry okay?"

"Ok."

"You forgive me?"

"There's nothing to be upset about. We aren't together and I told you that you could do whatever before we even started this. It's up to you...I'm not mad."

"I still want to try with you."

Chillleeeee. I just chuckled and got in the front. We waited for her to get in before pulling off. She already has a hotel room for herself. Since Bella insisted that she slept with me and 'her baby.' She also said that Bey would be sleeping with us, but that won't be happening..

I know she'll be confused on why we aren't doing the things we've been going around her. That would really be a bad position for me because I wouldn't know what to tell her. I can barely hold a child, how am I gonna explain this situation to a 3 year old?

I'm scared of kids. But here I am pregnant with my own. This is gonna be hell.

We pulled up to the hotel and got out together. Bey followed us to our room because of Bella. Obviously. I got another room so Melony, Kayla and Rashad could share one with me. I didn't want to be alone....

A two bedroom suite because they still needed their own rooms. Kayla and I share one. But Melony and Rashad have their own. No one wants to hear them sex each other down. She's white so her moans are probably really annoying.

"My room is right there baby." I pointed Bella there. She ran inside and I saw her fly on the bed. Jesus christ.

Beyoncé went in there with her and I looked at Kayla.

"Remember what we talked about...Do what's best for YOU."

I nodded and went to my room. They were sitting on the bed, Bella talking like crazy. For her to barely do it well, she does it a lot.

"Nic...Can I stay with you guys? I don't want to be alone."

She's making this so hard for me. The tone of her voice was sad and it made my heart soften. I wouldn't want her to be alone. Especially if I made my friends get another room for all of us. It would be so wrong to make her to go to her own by herself.

"Yea....but we're friends. Nothing more."

"Friends?"

"Yes."

Crazy because i'm pregnant with my friends' baby. This is a really ghetto situation. I guess that's what happens when you're from the hood. Hood things happen to you.