17

Beyoncé Pov

"I'm three months pregnant, not 8." She reached for a glass. Her little baby bump is starting to show. It's so cute and tiny. I've never seen her with a stomach because it's always been flat.

With her being a cheerleader and athletic, her body is toned. Now she getting baby fat and I love it. She's always been small so she doesn't complain about the weight. I actually think she likes it.

I remember her complaining about everyone else getting grown woman weight and she's still built like a high schooler. It was funny because she cried about being little and everything.

We were confused but still understood. So this little weight she's getting should do her some good. But I feel like she'll drop it after she give birth. It's like her body doesn't hold weight.

I've been really protective over her because I know how crazy she can be. Being pregnant, I don't want her doing so much. She's a busy body. Always moving and on the run. All I want her to do is sit down.

Her college classes have her up all night and she'll sleep for a few hours. Then wake so early to cook breakfast. I don't know what to do...telling her no isn't going to work. Everybody knows this.

There's a huge ice addiction. Her long nails work like claws to pick up the ice from the cup. We ran out the other day and she threw a fit. Being that she can't go out on her own made it worse.

We had to pick up Gi and Dina to come over with her because she wasn't fucking with me. All because I didn't have ice. I had no choice but to go way to the grocery store to get bags of ice.

She wouldn't let me talk to her or anything. Over some fucking ice. I wasn't tripping until I wanted to lay with her and she pushed me off. It hurt my feelings because Bella didn't want to be over here for the simple fact that Mama got the kids again.

So all I had was Nic. I can't sleep without someone else.

"I understand that, but i'm here so stop. You do too much Nic, just chill mama."

"How papi?"

This name. She's been calling me that for a while. It's cute.

"You start working at the hospital next week right? You do college work, you keep trying to do things around the house. You don't have to. This is my house so I should be the one cleaning and stuff. Don't go out your way to do that."

"So what do you want me to do?" She leaned her back against the counter.

Another thing is she only wears spaghetti strap shirts or my muscle shirts. They ride up her stomach and shows her little pudge. Plus her belly ring is really cute. She hasn't taken it out yet.

"I just want you to chill. Enjoy being pregnant and enjoy the catering boo. I gotchu phatmama." I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.

She ate a piece of ice and pecked my lips.

I've been holding off on telling her that I don't want her to start working. We don't need her being stressed or anything. But I know that she won't go for it, so I have no choice but to deal with it.

I stood there with my arms around her while she swiped on her phone, ice in the other hand. The ice is just a paid actor in her life. Always there.

Dina texted her saying she was on the way. Both they pregnant asses don't need to be around each other. All they do is argue. It be over small shit.

She sat her ice down and wrapped her arm around me, still in her phone. So clingy, I love it.

"Papi look."