29

Beyoncé Pov

My baby look so good. She has this floral dress with half pink and half blue. Her face is bare and her hair is so cute. It looks like strawberry shortcake.

But she has this huge pout because she's been throwing up all day. I've been by her side since she started last night. Bella has been having this look of concern and won't let Nics hand go. We slept at her apartment and in her bed. Omar as well. He was so mad at us for leaving him. He threatened to not come to Bella and Onikas party.

Since she's pregnant, she decided to share a party with Bella like she asked. They're gonna be dressed alike and all. I don't know why they're planning so early but whatever. Dramatic. It's literally a month until their birthdays.

"Bey..." I helped her out of the chair and we walked to the bathroom. She bent over the toilet and let it out. Bella heard and ran in to rub her back. "It's okay Mommy." She kissed her cheek before running back out.

Her cousins and shit are here so she's trying to multi task. It's funny. Only family's here right now because they helped set up. Dina's pregnant ass has been bossing us around all morning. It's not even noon yet. I wonder what she's having. She isn't doing a revel, just a shower. Knew she wouldn't want a surprise.

"Ugh fuck." She sniffed and held the rim of the toilet. "I hope your toilet is clean-"

I chuckled and held her hair back. No one uses the downstairs bathroom so it's beyond clean. Plus I don't have visitors so I doubt it's even been used.

When she was done she went upstairs to brush her teeth and came back down in her slippers. This big dress and these big ass bear slippers. She's gonna burn up outside. Hopefully she doesn't wear them out. I doubt it because she hasn't been wearing shoes all day.

"Princes it's hot outside." Robert rubbed her arm. She shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Nothing is really starting until 3 so we're just chilling around. Letting the kids get some play time in. I never realized there was so many of them until today.

"Baby....Is it okay if Kehlani comes?"

I mugged her so hard and she smiled innocently. I'm not even bothered by them two weirdos anymore. Especially after I had her squirting all on them hotel sheets. So I shrugged and she walked away. Of course they would already be here.

How they even get out here? They live in New York.

"Mila!"

"Bell!"

"Who the hell is that?!" Omar screamed so loud that the whole house got quiet.

Oh shit.

"Little boy!" Momma Carol about to get on his ass. "What did you just say?"

"I'm sorry Momma."

He know what he doing. The pouty eyes and trembling lip. His ass is not about to cry. But they fell for it and she popped him once making him sit down.

"Yea...I thought it was that, but it isn't. And then I asked the doctor and she said that mucus will come out my coochie through out the pregnancy. That's so uncomfortable."

My head snapped to the kitchen door at them. What is she talking about? Mucus and coochie doesn't even sound right.

"I thought I had some type of disease with Mila. Like I wouldn't even fuck my baby daddy no more."

"I'm not fucking no more after seeing that. Like at the beginning I saw it and I thought it was regular discharge. But recently that shit look a little too....ew."