28

Onika Pov
Private Jet

"This jet has two rooms, why are you under me?" I looked at Kayla. She laid all on me like i'm her man. Ever since we became friends years ago, she's been so crazy over me. If i'm going, she's right there. I love her.

"They're watching movies and I don't want to." She rubbed my stomach while on her phone. I don't have nothing on but undergarments and she's rubbing on me. If Bey sees that, she'll be upset. In a playful way of course. Out of all my friends she argues with Dina and Kayla the most. "I wanna get pregnant."

"Let me put a baby in you." I rolled on her, straddling her waist. She just stayed on her phone. "Stop playing Nic. I'm hungry, can I have some of your pickles?"

"Hell no. You can go up there and get that other shit."

"Yo you're mean. I always share with you. Please?"

I mugged her and got up to get my pickles. As soon as I opened the door to go out, I rolled my eyes. They were laid around on the two twin beds. So ugly. Bella on Melonys chest and Rashad just laying there. Bey was on the other bed with her legs open and focused on the Tv. I walked until I got to the front where our snacks were.

As soon as I went to bend down, Bey yelled.

"Don't! You don't even have no damn clothes on."

"Girl who the fuck looking at my ass? I'm pregnant, shut up." I bent my legs on my tippy toes and grabbed the jar of pickles. My knees cracked when I stood and I could hear Bey snicker. I'll punch her. She says they crack because I be on them too much. That just ruined her ability to get head from me. I'm never dropping to my knees for her ever again.

When I walked by her, she yanked my arm. I almost dropped my pickles because she wants to play. "Gimmie kiss sexy."

"No. Call your girlfriend for that."

"Alright, next time you want something imma make sure you call Henry and Kehlani." She mushed my arm away.

"Ok."

She must not know that they'll do whatever I ask. Especially Henry simp ass. He understands that we're nothing but friends. We don't talk as much as we did at first, but we do. I think he's genuinely sweet, but I thought that about a lot of people. I'm being smart and actually staying alert.

"Cmere." She sat up and I walked back into the other room. I'm not about to feed into her, i'm too pregnant to be playing. Stomach big ass hell and she wanna act like it's not there. Being 5 months and huge is not fun. Just thinking that I have 4 months left makes me upset.

"Here trick." I tossed the pickle jar. When she started eating from it, it felt like my heart would break. She's eating MY pickles. That's so selfish of her. I'm a big pregnant woman.

"Do you like the baby weight?" She crunched on a pickle. I nodded my head because I love it. I'm not some small muscular built athlete anymore. Not that I was just buff as shit, but I was fit. "A lot of people go through postpartum because of the after weight."

"I'll like it. That's if I keep the weight. Something tells me that it's gonna leave the moment I get situated after the baby."

We laid under each other and ended up eating the whole damn jar of pickles. It's still 3 hours left on this jet and I need to get off!!!! I have to pee so bad and Kayla is laying on my shoulder.

"KK." I whispered and tapped her head. She hummed and stuffed her face in my neck. Omg. I'm gonna piss myself. "Kayla!"

"Whaaattt?"

"I have to pee baby. Get up."

"Ugh you so pregnant."

I chuckled and got up walking to the front. Bella and Melony were sleep, but the niggas were playing the game. Why the fuck is it even a playstation on a jet? Where's the wi-fi?

"Cmere baby.....Why you still ain't got no clothes on?" She kept glancing from me and the Tv.

If she don't leave me alone about clothes. They've all seen me naked and Rashad has seen me almost naked. I may cover myself but he's seen a little titty before. He doesn't just look but i'm sure he's seen. Walking around with me panties and my titties out was an everyday thing in my apartment. I'll have my arms over my boobs but still. They get the rift. I'm not the type to cover up in private.

I kept walking to the bathroom because i'm about to pee on myself. This baby sits right on my bladder.

After peeing for damn near five minutes, I handled myself and walked out. Beyoncé stuck her arm out so I couldn't walk past her and pulled me to her lap.

"You not fuckin wit me today?" She kissed my shoulder still focused on the game. Some basketball shit. I think it's 2K cause I bought it for her. Sugar baby ass.

"I'm about to go to sleep because i'm tired."

"Go to sleep right here. You been sheltered in that room and I miss you."

I looked at the side of her face and pressed my lips against her cheek. She stayed on the Tv while I bit and sucked on her. My hand went to her boob and she jerked back.

"Yo you ass." Rashad laughed. Bey smacked her lips and they put the controllers down. She put all her attention on me, rubbing my stomach.

Kayla came out with a sleepy face and flopped on the bed with Bell and Melony. "You taking too long and I wanna cuddle." She grumbled while grabbing Bella.

Whatever.

"Come lay with me." I whispered to Bey and she stood up pulling me to the room.

"Don't be loud."

"Shut up. Nobody is about to fuck." I slid the door closed.

I know I said I was chilling on Bey but this is my baby! Like I can't just deny her. Her affection and love, I need it.

We laid together and she went down to my stomach, talking and kissing it. We're supposed to be going to sleep.

"I can't wait to meet you baba. Your mommy thinks that you're a girl but I know you're a boy. You not feisty like these girls i'm with. I need these few months to hurry up."

I played in her hair with my eyes closed. I'm so serious about going to sleep. She can talk all she wants.
*
"Beyoncé stop. Deadass."

"Wake up then. We finna land."

"Ok let me sleep. You act like we just have to be off here. This ain't no plane full of other people. Chill."

"Why you talking to me like that, like I won't fuck you up?" She pinched my thigh and I opened my eyes quick. The fuck is wrong with her? "Come on yo. Move." I scooted off the bed and started to walk out.

"No. There's other people out there, put your clothes on."

"Oh shit, I forgot."

I grabbed my sweats and slid them on. I'm not putting a shirt on, it's pointless. These boobies aren't gonna harm anyone if they see em. We got off and I went straight to the SUV. I'm about to go straight to sleep.

Dina and G already said they have the gender reveal planned. I just have to go get the gender for the big surprise thing. Them bitches work fast.

Beyoncé got in after me and I looked around outside. There was another van so that means the others are over there. I laid my head against the window in an attempt to go back to sleep, but Bey wanted to be annoying.

"Please."

"Okay i'm sorry. Go to sleep baby girl."

"Thank you."

I'm crashing as soon as I get in my apartment.