12

Beyoncé Pov

"I just want to be apart Bey. I know I left and I have my reason, but I took care of that. I want to be apart my baby's life Beyoncé. Please?"

Naudia came back....

She texted me and I ignored it, then she got in contact with Nic. That's where we cross the line. Don't message my baby. She wasn't being rude or anything, just asking to speak with me.

I still don't care.

And Nicki peace making ass saying it's fair to let her be apart. Which it is.

I have no reason to let her not see Bella, but the fact that she left. Naudia didn't do anything, didn't cause a scene. I just know that I don't want Bella to be confused.

"What if you decide you want to leave again? Then what? My baby left confused on where the fuck her Mommy went."

"I'm not leaving again Beyoncé. I swear. I only left because Dino was trynna kill me. You know he dead now so...i'm good."

"Dino dead?" That's the craziest drug dealer out here right now. She was with him when she ended up getting pregnant by me. Dumb ass.

Had me fearing for my life.

"Yea. Shoot out. But can you please...let me see her? Let me build with her? I don't want to take her from you or anything. But can we like... co parent? I have a room for her in my house and everything. Just waiting for her. Please."

"Alright Naudia. When we get in here, you speak to my girlfriend and be respectful. I know how y'all crips get and my baby will beat the fuck out of you. Bella don't play about Nic so tread lightly."

"Ok."

Bella will go ham over Nic and sometimes it break my heart. She yelled at me for smacking Nicki thigh. We was just playing but she said i'm not supposed to hit.

We walked into my house and they were on the floor taking pictures. Nicki was on her back laying down, and Bella was above her head.

I looked at their face, and my eyes nearly popped out my head. Bella had lipstick on.

"Hell no! What's that?"

"No Mama! Mommy make her stop!" Nicki sat up and held Bella.

"Why? Baby why do you have that on?" I was tearing up. She looked so big.

"Because Mommy have it on and it's pretty. Her said only for pictures then I take it off. Please Mama?"

"Come on baby. I said only for the pictures... plus she wouldn't back down." I looked at her and wiped my face.

"Y'all find a way to break my heart everyday!" I yelled and walked upstairs.

They just need to give me a minute.

"Hi! I mamemba' you! Mommy can her take pictures wif us?!"

Loud ass. She been around Nicki too long because she starting to yell everything she says.

After wiping my face and getting together, I went back down.

"Well...it's okay to have an extra Mommy. That'll just mean you're special." Naudia tickled her.

"Oh yea! So I have two Mommy's and a Mama?! Kids are gonna hate on me at school! And then i'll tell them "and I have two Mommy's not you!" I can't wait! Mama!"

She talk way too much to be 3.

I walked all the way down and Bella ran to me. She started talking my ears off about all the parents she has, and I noticed Nic talking with Naudia.

Well they clicked easily. I was expecting drama, but thank god. We already have enough going on.

Naudias phone went off and she stood from the floor.

"I have to go. Bye baby Bella, i'll see you another time? We can go to the nail place like you asked."

"Nail place? Who said anything about nail-"

"Bye Nic!"

"Bye!"

Nails?

"I never said anything about nails...Bella you're not getting nails." I pointed.

She shrugged her shoulders and skipped to Nicki. Bro.

"Bey don't be mean to her...I'm fine so stop trying to use me as an excuse."

"I'm not." I mumbled.

Nicki just too nice for me.

"You're an asshole. That's what it is. You can't accept that people can change. Don't be rude to that girl. Text her back Beyoncé i'm not kidding....now."

Always acting like my Mama. Naudia asked if we could all go to this huge ass water park. I didn't want to go nowhere with her ass.

But Nic said it was rude because we don't have nothing else to do. Nicki texted the group chat and everybody done agreed so now we have no choice.

I just have to tell Naudia yes.

So...she told me to do it now, I did. I'm not about to deal with her attitude. It's too late at night right now.

Bella gone and Omar didn't come today. Just want to lay up under her and be a baby. I flashed her the phone of me saying yes and she nodded.

She was laying on her back, and I was between her legs. My mind started thinking nasty, so my body started doing stuff on its own.

"Stop trynna goose on me. Freak a leak."

"I want to put my baby in you."

"And I want to trust that I can have a baby with you."

"You can...baby I promise you can. I swear on my life." I pleaded.

I'll beg on hands and knees for her to have my baby.

She opened her legs wider and I nearly ripped her panties off. I'm way too happy right now.
๛๛๛
"You were supposed to be nutting in me! Not fucking me paralyzed!" Nic yelled.

I smacked my lips and walked back into the room. She was being so dramatic right now. The whole time, she was telling me what to do. How to fuck her and the positions.

It was fun.

"Girl shush...think you pregnant?" I smirked.

She shrugged her shoulders and stood from
the bed. Isn't she supposed to be paralyzed?

"I don't know and I do not care right now. Move." She mushed me. Mean ass little ass girl.

"Hopefully I am pregnant because you won't be touching me at all."

"Yea right...Pregnant women are the most horny. You'll see."

She rolled her eyes and sat on the toilet.

I really do hope she's pregnant, like I can't wait. My biggest dream is to get her pregnant.

My phone started ringing, and I answer it. Haven't heard from this man in weeks.

"BK...We need you sweetheart."

"What is it Daddy?"

"Ladybug...."

Holy shit. We haven't had a ladybug in so fucking long.

I ran towards my clothes, picking them up. "Fuck. Ok i'm on my way."

"Hurry darling." I hung up.

Shit shit shit.

"What's wrong?"

"I gotta go baby...Ladybug." Her eyes widened and she mugged me.

"You still doing it?"

"Baby I can't just-"

"Bye Beyoncé...Be careful, I love you." I kissed her and threw my clothes on before running out.

This is some crazy shit....