18

Onika Pov

"Wait can pregnant people do this?" I pointed to the rock climbing. I've been looking at it the whole time we've been here. There's this inside carnival thing and we brought Bella and Omar to it.

The others' kids are too small. So we didn't even try and bring them. I can't watch little kids. I would probably go crazy.

Holding babies trigger something that make me super nervous. I don't know what i'm gonna do when I give birth. Hopefully don't go through postpartum depression.

"Nope."

"How do you know Bey? I want to do it."

"No. I don't think it's safe."

She hasn't been letting me do anything. Because she thinks it's all too dangerous for the baby. What about me?!

"But they'll have me hooked into the thing.. I won't fall."

"I know you won't. Cause you're not doing it."

I just sighed and let it go. Arguing in public wouldn't be so smart.

"Mommy wook at the face paint! Can we get one?!" Bella pulled my arm. I looked up at Bey because it would be her call.

"Why you always look at me when she ask you stuff?" She smiled. I know where this is going. It's not anything wrong, I just know that this is her child so what she says, goes.

Want to make sure that she's okay with everything.

"I just want you to have a say so. She's your child."

"Yours too...If that's okay."

"It's fine. I just-"

"Then if you say yea, it's yea. If you say no, it's no. She calls you Mommy, be that."

I allowed Bell to pull me and she sat in the chair. Didn't even say anything to the lady, just pointed to what she wanted.

"Bella what do you say when you want someone to do something for you? You're supposed to ask baby."

"Sowwy...Can I get the unicorn pwease? Mommy wants that one too."

"I don't- Okay...I'll get the unicorn too." Luckily I didn't wear makeup.

I walked over to Omar and he was happily getting Spider-man on his face. I rubbed his hair as he smiled widely. His dimples popped like mine.

I noticed him about to stick his finger in his mouth and quickly pulled his hand down. When he sucked his thumb, I tried my best to stop him. It's just so gross to me. Being pregnant makes it no better because i'll gag sometimes.

The kids find it funny, but nasty. They would run away screaming ew at the top of their lungs.

"Nika can you get spidey wike me?"

I sighed because if I matched with Bella, he would become sad. So I just agreed. He has the jealousy like me. I'm a really jealous person and can finally admit it.

After getting a character on each side of my face, we started walking around again. The kids wanted to go outside and play games, but this heat is no joke. It's been hitting 105 degrees all fucking week.

Just stepping outside for a few minutes would snatch my lashes off. But whatever for them huh?

We went outside, but Bey was being so cautious. She put ice in one of her rag things she won inside and kept patting my head with it. I love the gesture, but the water is rolling down my face. It's so hot the ice melts quickly.