11

Onika Pov

I don't want to talk. I've done enough of that. Especially after that dinner, i'm so done. That was it. I feel great, telling how I felt. Nothing else to talk about.

I've gotten so many heartfelt messages that are so long, and i've read them all. I appreciate them, a lot.

My brothers want to go on a siblings date, to talk out our differences. Which I think we need, a lot. There's no way we should be like this. From being the best of friends, to damn near enemies.

Right now, Beyoncé is taking me out. To have fun. First we're going to the Zoo, then out to eat, after that is some painting class.

I don't know why the hell she's taking me to a zoo like I just mess with animals. I'm scared.

"Have you seen my wallet?" I walked into my living room. She looked at what I had on and licked her lips. Leggings and a Burberry shirt, with the matching slides.

Nothing outrageous. We're going to the zoo for christ sakes.

"You don't need it." She stood.

"Bey...come on. Have you seen it? I'm not trying to pay for anything I just want my wallet." It matched my outfit, it's a Burberry cross body.

I need that.

"It's over there." She pointed to the other couch. Mcht, I could've saw that myself. The hell.

"You ready?" She fluffed my hair. It's in its wavy state right now, I don't want to mess with it.

We left out the door and got in the car.

"Can we get Bell and Omar? So we can at least get some excitement out of this? I'm scared yo."

I've never been to a zoo because of the animals. Even as a kid, I never fucked with this type of stuff.

"Bet. Little scary ass."

She turned the radio up before I could clap back. Bitch.

We pulled up to Mama Tina house and Bey went inside. It was quick, and she came right out with them.

They jumped in the back, clicking their seatbelts. Excitement all over their faces.

"Hi Nini! We go to the zoo wif you!" Bella yelled. I nodded my head and they cheered.
*
This place is packed with snotty nose kids. They too excited...i've never been excited to be around wild animals...Animals period.

"Omgggg!!!! Mama I wan to see the penguins!" Bella screamed. I looked at her with a smile and Bey shook her head.

"Mommy you wan see the penguins?!"

Mommy?

Who's Mommy?

I'm not Mommy.

I can't be Mommy.

"H-huh?"

"I said you wan see penguins too?"

"Oh um- yea let's go see the penguins baby."

They ran in front of us and Bey grabbed my hand.

"I don't know where that came from." She whispered.

"It's fine..." I cleared my throat.

It really is. It just caught me all the way off guard. I've never even had that word be addressed to be before.

"You sure? You look pale." She chuckled.

"Yea....what do you think made her say that?" My heart was beating so fast. I don't know why..but it's scary.