9

Onika Pov

"That's not what i'm saying Bey. All i'm saying is, don't get mad when i'm talking to someone else. When you just did the same thing, only in my face." I spoke lowly.

I'm not pissed off or mad, I just need her to get an understanding. We came out together, just to shop. But she took it upon herself to start talking to some group of girls. gfwqwr

That had nothing to do with me, I just want her to know that she can't get mad when I do me. We aren't together, so it doesn't matter.

"What do you mean? I'm not talking to nobody else only you." She touched my leg.

I jerked it away as I was driving, and turned up the radio. If she doesn't get what i'm saying,
it doesn't matter. She clearly doesn't care.

I'll just show that I don't either.

I pulled into Mommas house and got out without turning the truck off. I'm not staying in long. I got Omar out the back and carried him inside. She was cooking, like always.

Michael and Marcus were both at the island and Marcus came to hug me. I don't really talk to Michael anymore. We just drifted apart after my 18th birthday.

Gotta admit that it hurts a little because we were so close before, but i'm not about to just let go of disrespect.

We've talked a few times since then, we just aren't as close anymore.

"Hey Momma. I'll just put him in his room. He just went to sleep so it may be a while before he wakes up. They played all night." I kissed her cheek.

"It's like you're a third parent to that boy. He just won't leave your side." Michael chuckled.

I agreed, nodding my head and walked out of the kitchen. Omar started to wake up, but I pat his butt to prevent that. Don't need him whining and crying about me leaving.

He's been with me for weeks now, just going home to get clothes then coming back. I swear he acts like a runaway child. Just can't stay at home.

I understand though because i'm always going somewhere. He just likes to be in the mix. Nosy ass. "Noooo. Nika." He whined.

Couldn't even make it out the door good. Damn. I turned around and bent down to kiss his forehead. "I'll be back to get you I promise."

"When?" He pouted.

Really don't want to answer that because I wasn't coming back today. Maybe in a few days. But if I say that, he'll throw a fit.

"In a little while. Not today though. I love you big boy. Go back to sleep." I rubbed his hair. He just nodded his head and turned back over.

Must be really tired because he didn't act difficult. Bella is knocked out in the truck, didn't even wake up when we stopped. She usually does.

I jogged down the stairs, back into the kitchen to say bye. Momma had a plate made and handed it to me. I don't want this. I'll give it to Bey.

"Thank you. Bye y'all." I walked out before they could say anything. I'm really in a rush. About to drop them off, and go meet up with Lauren.

She wants to go to the club. I'm so down because we need a night out. I'm so tired of working. Just because college is out doesn't mean i'm done.

If I want to work in this hospital by time school starts back, I have to do extra.

I got into the truck and drove off. We didn't talk the whole ride, and when I pulled into her house, she got out. I waited for her to get Bella, but she came to my window.