15

Beyoncé Pov

"What you doing mama?" I spoke into the phone.

Today is the day that I move my stuff into my new house. We came to the conclusion that it would be best for me to move. Staying in that house would just be triggering for us all.

I mean he did die in my room....

It's 4am and i'm so tired, but I haven't talked to my baby in two days. I don't know why, we just haven't. Kind of figured she wanted a break, so I gave her some time away.

"Nothing...I just wanted some cake, so I went to the gas station."

Cake at 4am?

"Baby you for real?...Didn't we tell you not to go nowhere alone?"

Here she go with the hardheaded shit.

"But I really wanted it..."

"Where you at now?"

"I'm in my car eating the cake.."

"Why are you in the car?"

"Because...I don't know. I just am."

This girl.

"Onika..go in the house."

She got her cake so why is she sitting in the car. Just like to do unnecessary shit.

"I don't want to...I just want to sit in the car and eat my cake." She sounded like she was pouting.

"Tanya...go in the apartment."

"Bey I don't want-"

"Go."

She huffed and I heard a door close. This girl think i'm stupid...

"Onika...get out the car and go. I'm not dumb."

"Beyyyy!"

"Onika!"

"Ok!" I heard the car door slam and finally her feet. Angry bird ass.

The elevator noise went off and her door slammed. She doing way too much.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore."

"What's wrong Onika? Why are you upset?"

"Because I just wanted to sit in my car a-and eat my cake. B-But you!"

I know she not crying. Like she full blown sobbing right now...

"I'm sorry mama but you can't sit outside like that. You know why...Stop being difficult." I spoke softly.

She cried louder and I sighed. My god.

"I'm about to come to you okay? You gon open the door for me?"

"Y-yea."

I got out of the bed and went downstairs. I'm staying at Mamas house because I didn't want to stay in no empty house. I'm scary...and it's real dark in there.

Mama and Daddy were on the couch watching Tv. Cuddled under the throw blanket. I thought old people went to bed early.

"I'm about to go to Nicki house Mama..she being a baby. Do I need to take Bella?"

"I'm not a baby..." Oh but she can be tough about that..

"No you can leave her. See you later and drive safely Giselle...I mean it."

"Alright Mama." I went out the door.

Nicki stayed on the phone with me, she doesn't stay far. But she wouldn't let me hang up so...

I walked into the lobby and got on the elevator. It's always cold in here. Then her house be cold because she doesn't like heat.

Be freezing.

I knocked on her door, and heard movement on the other side. Why the hell she ain't opened the door yet?

Eventually she opened it, and her face was pouty. All because she couldn't sit in the car....

I walked in and made sure the doors were locked. The cake was sitting on the counter with a bite taken out of it.

She was sniffling and grabbed the container, going to the couch.

"Can I have some of your cake?"

"No."

Mean ass. I went to the couch with her, pulling her legs in my lap. We just sat in silence while she ate the cake. It don't even look all that.

It's birthday cake flavor, who want that?

"I've been throwing up every morning..." She took a bite. I just looked at her.

What is that supposed to mean? To me she need to go to the fucking hospital...throwing up and shit.

"Did you go to the doctor?"

"No...but I bought a pregnancy test...I think I am...I feel it. It's been a month since we last had sex."

I damn sure been counting. I've been going crazy. My hands can only do so much. Honestly I forgot about the whole pregnant thing because I stopped believing that she was serious.

"Have you took it yet?"

"Beyoncé I wouldn't be telling you I bought it if I took it already..Keep up baby."

I nodded my head and she stood, grabbing a bag off the counter. She handed me the box and I looked at her crazy. Why am I being handed the box? I'm not the one that has to take it.

"Open it nigga." Well shit. I tore the plastic off and opened the box. Why do they wrap it so much? I think the box is enough. Extra plastic wrap is pushing it.

I handed her the test and she walked away. Am I supposed to follow her? I've never been through this. Naudia just straight out told me she missed her period.

Then we didn't talk until the birth day.

"Why the fuck are you still sitting on the couch Beyoncé!?" She yelled.

I hurriedly went to her room and she rolled her eyes at me. Why is she being so damn mean to me? Like I didn't come over here because she was crying.

She went in the bathroom and I heard pee. After some time, she came out and sat next to me on the end of her bed. This is so awkward.

Only because she's being a mean ass.

I don't know what to say because I don't want her being mean. Damn. Shit, I can be mean back but I feel like she'll cry on me. Then i'll be looking at her like she's crazy. Which i'm sure will make her cry even more.

"So...what's next?"

"We wait five minutes and it'll tell us if i'm pregnant or not. But I think a doctor would really be needed because that's a gas station test."

I just nodded and looked around the room. Of course it's pink.

"You want to look at it?"

Why is she acting so...dumb? We have no choice but to look at it. I sighed and got up, grabbing the test.

+

My eyes widened and I smiled. That made me happy as shit. I heard her groan and I mugged her.

"So i've been pregnant for a month and didn't know...Do you know how much shit I done did in a month?"

What did she do? I'll ignore that though.

"Yay you're having my baby!" I smiled. She smiled small, but sighed heavily.

"I'm really happy....just shocked, and sad.... Michael won't be here to see this...."

"I know baby...but I bet he's watching us from the gates of blood Heaven."

"I know....I love you.

"I love you too mama."