Two

Mahi bhai looked at Virat pacing to and fro in his room

"Cheeku calm down and tell me what's wrong?" he asked.

Virat slumped near him as he exhaled.

Mahi bhai slowly rubbed his back to relax him.

"don't you think Rohit needs stability in his life?", asked Virat bluntly.

The question took Mahi bhai by surprise.

"he's stable right now, isn't he? He's doing good in the game and is in a good mental space", voiced Mahi bhai, confused.

Virat shook his head fervently in disagreement, "of course he's doing good in cricket but that's his professional life. Don't you think he's needs sturdiness in his personal life?"

Mahi bhai stared at Virat as his eyes gleamed in a very uncanny manner.

"what are you suggesting?", he asked carefully.

Virat immediately jumped to sit straight and he started gleefully, "I think Rohit should settle down in his life. He's 27 but still single. When the wives and girlfriends of the team members join and they get busy, he might feel lonely. Moreover he needs someone to share his life with who would keep him happy"

Mahi bhai listened to each and every word and Virat was indeed right, when he was 27, he had Sakshi in his life who helped him tremendously but what if Rohit didn't want to get into a commitment, they couldn't force him.

"but what if he's happy this way, maybe he doesn't want any headache", said Mahi bhai as he chuckled nervously.

"did you just call bhabhi a headache", Virat gasped dramatically, flying away from Mahi.

Mahi bhai rolled his eyes, "I meant maybe he's not yet ready for the responsibility"

Virat tsked disdainfully, "none of us were right? It just happens"

"exactly it just happens so let it happen with time on it's own Virat", said Mahi bhai sensibly.

Virat's shoulders slumped as he looked at Mahi bhai with sad eyes.

Mahi bhai sighed, "what do you want to do?"

Virat grinned as he clapped his hands joyfully, " I think we should set him on a date.."

Mahi bhai was about to interrupt.

"... I know we can't force him but atleast we can try. If he doesn't want to go on with the relationship then we won't pressure him but what's the harm in trying"

Mahi bhai threw his hands up in defeat.

"do what you want"

The door suddenly burst open as several sheepishly smiling faces came into view.

"we want to help as well", said Harry excitedly as he took the remaining seat next to Mahi bhai.

"were you guys eavesdropping?", asked Virat staring at them.

"no we weren't", started Bhuvi but when Virat folded his hands and raised his eyebrows, he smiled nervously, "yes we were"

"we didn't mean to though but Hardik forced us", Jassi quickly clarified.

Virat looked at Hardik who shrugged innocently.

Virat shook his head smiling at them.

"so what is our plan of action?", asked Jaddu as he slipped near Virat.

Everyone quickly arranged the chairs and bean bags around the bed to start the meeting.

"we don't have a plan of action yet but we'll develop as we progress", Virat stretched his arms as he smirked slightly.

"don't go overboard Cheeku. We don't want to scare Rohit for the rest of his life", added Mahi bhai immediately.

"of course bhai", said Virat assuringly.

"so what are the qualities a girl should have to become Rohit's life partner", Virat noted the question on the paper as he looked at the council for their suggestions.

"she should be genuine and not behind Rohit's fame and money"

Virat nodded in understanding as he jotted it down.

"she should be able to understand Rohit"

"no one can understand him better than me but okay", Virat muttered as he pined it over.

Everyone smiled knowingly.

"Rohit should be comfortable around her considering his shy nature"

"she should be jolly and kind hearted"

"she should be able to adjust with rohirat being couples first", added Harry snickering.

Virat was about to write it as well before he realised it and turned to glare at Harry who looked around.

Everyone laughed.

"look at them Mahi bhai", Virat whined.

"they are not wrong though", Mahi bhai chuckled teasingly as Virat grumbled on all being unfair to him.

The long of qualities continued with the team then making an account for Rohit on bumble and thus the search for the perfect girl for Rohit began.

Little did they know, Rohit already had that one in his life.

❁❁❁