Four

Rohit was engrossed in talking with Bhuvi about the latest episode of baggage battles they both binged watched

Jaddu signalled Virat to ask him the thing, they had come prepared with.

Virat nodded as he looped his arm around Rohit's gaining his attention.

"these are so boring. Why don't you guys watch films?", commented Virat.

Rohit rolled his eyes before answering, "reality shows are for people with intellect unlike you"

"anyways you only watch movies of Anushka so aren't you a bit baised yourself", added Rohit teasing.

Virat blushed slightly, till date he had never been in a serious relationship well before Anushka. She made him feel at home and peace, his happy place and just hearing her name brought a big smile on his face.

Everyone laughed at his expense, he was so love sick, Virat put his head in his hands in embarrassment.

"god you're absolutely whipped", laughed Rohit.

"when you're time comes, I'm going to take revenge for all of this", muttered Virat as he smacked his arm to make him stop.

Rohit's eyes widened slightly before he smiled, "we'll see then"

"no but tell me Rohit, what kind of a girl do you want?", Virat cupped his face in his hands as he settled more comfortably to look at him.

"I don't need any girl", replied Rohit hastily.

"oh"

"it's okay tell me what kind of guy you like?", Virat rephrased the question.

"that's not what I meant, I meant I don't want any relationships right now", Rohit rolled his eyes as he smacked Virat's arm.

"maybe not now but sometime in future, we have that image of an ideal girl don't we all, what is yours?", argued Virat, this was the most important question, the answer they needed from his aspect, afterall he had to fill in the bumble bio.

Rohit hesitated for a few moments before he slowly started," well should be funny to start with, kind, good hearted"

His mind instantly drifted to her, just thinking about her brought a dreamy smile on his face.

His definition of ideal girl for him would most definitely be her.

Afterall she made him feel those weird emotions, like those damned butterflies in the stomach for the first time. He used to cringe everytime people explained the abnormal symptoms of love, he could never understand how someone could be so important to you.

How the black and white looked so colorful but when he fell for her, all these stupid book romance made sense.

She made him the happiest. Her laugh was his most favorite sound.

The way her eyes crinkled in delight and extreme happiness when she saw food and obviously him;-)

Her chocolate brown orbs staring in his soul with intensity reading him like an open book.

The way her arms around him would put him to solace immediately no matter how rough the day might have been.

"she should share the same passions as me, should be able to adjust to my lifestyle. Obviously I'll try to be as understanding as possible but you know able to handle me", he continued in his own zone.

The way she had readily accepted him for who he was. She not for once tried to change him, she always encouraged him to never loose himself in all the fame that came through. She kept him grounded.

The way she had understood Rohit's ultimate attachment with his team, his family. She had smiled and saw him off everyone he had to leave because of any emergency.

He had felt so incredibly guiltily but she smiled as she said, "families are important Rohit, and seeing you always ready for them just makes me happy"

Sometimes it became hard for himself to accept that she was his. That he was blessed with her in his life.

Rohit's explanation for an ideal girl lasted longer than anyone anticipated. It was as if he was literally imagining someone in that place.

As if he actually shared that intimate relationship with someone.

His emotions were so pure and raw, the warmth with which he talked like he was already thanking his stars for certain someone.

Everyone's eyes widened hearing Rohit's perfect thesis and eventually Rohit realised himself, he had gone too far off.

He bit his tough, cursing internally for being so careless to let so many things skip away.

Not that he didn't trust them but it was something else. A promise he made to her.

Rohit nervously looked at everyone's faces rubbing his neck to ease some heaviness.

Everyone was gaping at him, too stunned to speak something.

Mahi bhai seemed to get himself together first and looking at Rohit's anxious face, he understood something was up with him and he needed to have a talk with him alone but for now he needed to save him from this awkward situation.

"which movie character did you just phrase Rohit?", asked Mahi bhai laughing gruffly.

Everyone seemed to get back to normal again, Rohit nervously chuckled himself.

"do we even find girls like those these days?", teased Jaddu, laughing his iconic laugh.

"maybe", Rohit smiled softly.

Virat didn't know but twice in the same day he felt that pang that maybe Rohit was hiding something and he needed to find it soon.

He let go of the subject at the moment and chuckled himself but decided to keep an eye on his best friend.

❁❁❁