Seven

Everyone looked in the direction where Yuzi pointed

Everyone looked in the direction where Yuzi pointed. They instantly recognized the figure to be Rohit.

They quickly scurried behind him who stood on the patio waiting for his cab.

"How are we going to follow him?", asked Jassi, worriedly.

Virat looked around for anything that could work and he spotted a bright purple van.

He bolted towards the owner and a little pestering later, hopped in it. The team followed right away.

Rohit's cab came and he left in it.

Virat sped behind him.

"Virat bhaiya aaram se", gulped Rishabh as he tightly held his seat.

The way Virat was driving maniacally, he had no hopes of them getting back to hotel in one piece.

"who gave you a driving license, you should be banned from it", muttered Hardik as he held Jassi on one and Rahul on other side.

"if you don't want to sit, you're most welcome to jump", said Virat, focused on Rohit's cab.

"Cheeku we need to reach in a good condition to know what is Rohit upto, drive calmly bacha", Mahi bhai said, his own heart pounding hard.

"this van is so comfortable", said Shreyas sarcastically as he slightly pushed Rishabh to the side who was leaning into him due to small seats.

"everyone is looking at this ugly thing", mumbled Rahul as he peeked outside.

Virat made a fast cut and everyone shrieked in horror.

Yuzi who was trying to drink water sprayed the entire bottle at Hardik.

"Hardik no", warned Jassi but it was too late.

Harry took the gatorade bottle from the front and stood to retort back but the van shook vigorously again making Hardik tumble to the side and thus emptying it on Jaddu.

"oh you're so done today", said Jaddu severely.

Hardik nervously chuckled as he tried getting up but Jaddu held him back.

"Jaddu let him go", sighed Mahi bhai.

Jaddu did let go of him after all who can deny Mahi bhai.

Harry stood up victoriously but sat on his place quietly when Mahi bhai interrupted.

"go sit on your place Hardik and everyone settle down without any nuisance"

The cab pulled in the Sloane street and stopped at one of the most expensive jewelry stores.

Cartier.

Virat frowned, why was Rohit at a jewellery store?

Rohit quickly disappeared inside the store but came back as fast with a bag in his hand.

As if he already had it ready.

Rohit got back in the taxi and headed to the hotel's direction.

Virat was about to take a u-turn but stopped hearing Bhuvi's voice.

"get down, you're not driving", he stated calmly.

"but why?", whined Virat.

Everyone stared at him for long that Virat huffed getting down, "fine"

Bhuvi took the keys and drove back to hotel safely, thankfully.

They reached at the same time as Rohit and saw him happily skipping his way inside the hotel when he saw them.

"where did you guys went?", he asked as he neared them.

"and why are you guys wet?", he demanded from the two.

"where have you been?", Virat narrowed his eyes in response.

"oh just got some gifts for the family?", he smiled fondly looking at the bag in his hand.

"you know I always wanted to gift maa something from my own earnings. I saw her wearing the same pair of golden earrings for her entire life and her birthday is coming soon so"

Virat automatically smiled in response and so did the others. Obviously everyone of them have had the same thoughts, their parents sacrificed so much for them. These gifts couldn't make up for that but the pure smile on their faces in even these smallest of gestures were enough.

"and for her", he added sincerely.

Everyone nodded still thinking of Rohit's mother but *cough cough*

"now tell me what happened with you all?", he asked tilting his head to side.

"it's a long long story, we'll rather not talk about. Come on, let's watch a movie", Virat hastily dragged a confused Rohit with him.

The team quickly ushered to their own rooms to freshen up.

They only had a day to relax because their wives and girlfriends were joining the team next.

❁❁❁