Bonus1

"and that's how we met your mother", Virat sighed in content reminiscing the tale

A 5 year old Sammy was looking at him with gleaming eyes, when she realised the story had come to an end, she clapped happily.

"this is probably the twentieth time you have told her this story", Rohit commented from his place where he was playing with Vamika.

"so what, it's her favourite", argued Virat while Sammy nodded.

Rohit rolled his eyes fondly at the duo, everytime Virat came over, Sammy demanded for the same story of how they met Ritika and Virat happily obliged.

"Vami say Ro chachu", Rohit continued his attempt to make Vamika say his name.

"Eo - cha", Vamika struggled a bit as she looked at him with the same determination.

"yes baby, you're doing amazing", he grinned as he twirled her in the air.

Vamika squealed in joy as she burst out giggling herself.

A slightly distressed Anushka came into view as she gave Rohit a sympathetic glance.

Rohit understood the alert and waited for the thunder to strick.

"Rohit you idiot", screamed Ritika from upstairs.

Rohit immediately scrambled upstairs handing Vamika to Anushka.

"shall we watch the drama too?", chuckled Virat as he picked up Sammy up too.

They hified as they made their way upstairs.

Anushka shook her head but quickly walked up too with Vamika still in her hands.

Come on who doesn't love a good entertainment?

Ritika threw the closest pillow at him as soon as he entered.

Tears streaming down face, her nose red, she revolted him.

"Ritika what happened?", he tried talking her out as he dodged the pillow.

"how dare you? How dare you cheat on me?", she aimed the ac remote at him.

All thanks to his good reflexes he immediately caught it and set it down.

"calm down babe, tell me what's wrong?", he slowly approached her.

"you cheated on me, I saw the pictures and you looked happy and I...", she burst out crying.

Rohit held her as she buried her face in his chest.

He rubbed soothing circles on her back as he rocked her back and forth a bit.

"i love you", he mumbled in her hair.

"why is mumma crying?", Sammy frowned in confusion.

"because she's pregnant and pregnant women cry sometimes", Anushka explained.

"well you cried most of the times", Virat snickered lightly but not so lightly because he did get a slap on the arm by Anushka.

"how did she get pregnant?", Sammy looked at her two favourite people for explanation.

"uhh well you see..", Virat struggled a bit before he looked at Anushka for rescue.

"when two people love each other, God gives them a child to take care of and they become a family", Anushka rambled in flow.

Sammy was about to ask another question but was interrupted when they heard Ritika's laughter echoing in the room.

Rohit had managed to handle her mood swings.

Virat who was hoping to see Rohit get some hittings grumbled, "I can never understand women and their mood swings"

"guys come on group hug", Ritika called out to them and Virat and Anushka along with Sammy and Vamika piled around keeping caution of her baby bump.

"you go take a bath Rohit, you smell awful", she instructed as she pulled away from him.

"come on Anushka, let's watch a movie", she added cheerfully as she held Sammy's hand and moved to the living room.

"yes you do smell awful", commented Virat as he scrunched his nose in extra measure.

Rohit rolled his eyes as he slinged his arm around him and pulled him towards himself.

Virat tried wriggling out of his grip but failed, when did Rohit become this strong?

Rohit finally let go of him as he laughed gruffly and settled leisurely on the bed.

"i can't believe, our family going to be complete", Rohit smiled in giddiness.

Virat smiled at him. He will have one more niece or nephew to spoil and he absolutely can't wait to spoil them.

Now that he was father himself, he knew the feeling of holding your child for the first time, that happiness, nervousness, thrill and undying love for the tiny human being and the fact that Rohit was going to feel the same emotions all again, excitement flooded his own veins.

Rohit looked at his best friend who looked more excited than him.

He still remembers the time when he was told Virat had fainted when he saw his and Ritika's pictures in the phone.

The way Virat had jumped on him in excitement when Rohit told Virat he was going to be a father and the same smile, same warmth was radiated to him when he and Ritika were to welcome their second child together.

"Virat what would you have done if I and Ritika were actually married?", he asked as he propped himself to look at him.

"oh I would have killed you", he replied severely.

"really?", Rohit asked, his tone teasing.

"yeah, cause second marriages are still illegal in India. You're still married to me", he pointed a finger in his direction as he grinned.

Both the best friends burst out laughing.

This was Rohit's home, among his people.

❁❁❁