Eleven

Virat was staring at the ceiling in disbelief and betrayal

The team was too flabbergasted with the happenings that they were at the loss of words themselves

It was a very rare occasion when the room was pin drop quiet with the ict in the same room but it was today.

After Virat had fainted, the doctor was called immediately, when Virat regained consciousness, he refused to listen to anyone and zoned out completely.

None of them could believe Rohit hid such massive thing from them.

Everyone were glancing worriedly towards Virat, who looked as if life had been snatched out of him, Rohit played the biggest scam.

Now all of them were waiting for Rohit to come back.

Though they were angry themselves, they were also praying for Rohit's safety because Virat's aura had darkened to an extent that everyone could feel the chills just looking at him.

"pass me that bat", Virat broke the silence as he demanded calmly.

Everyone looked at each other when Bhuvi cautiously asked, "why do you need that?"

"I'm going to slam it into Rohit's head when he comes back", he answered solemnly.

"he thinks he can get away with this, no", he continued darkly.

An anxious Hardik and Shreyas burst out of the door with a phone in his hand.

"you won't believe this Virat bhaiya", rambled Shreyas in disbelief.

"after what Rohit has done, believe me I'll even agree to Harry been sane", he muttered.

"why am I being dragged into this", wailed Hardik as he threw his hands up.

"this is even bigger", explained a wide eyed Shreyas.

"I don't think there's anything bigger than Hardik talking wisdom", quoted Yuzi.

Hardik opened his mouth to threw a tantrum yet again but closed it immediately when Bhuvi gave him 'the look'.

"what happened?", asked Jassi seeing them hyperventilating.

"I can't say it, see this", Shreyas thrusted his phone in Virat's hand.

Everyone yet again gathered around to have a clear look at the big thing.

God knows what shock it'll bring this time.

*flashback*

Harry and Shreyas who were traumatised with the news decided to take a walk around the hotel to clear their heads.

"I can't believe B-Ro can do something this", Hardik sipped his chocolate milk because apparently Google said chocolate milk helps to relieve stress.

Shreyas nodded as he took the glass from him and took a sip himself.

"I just hope Rohit bhai will be able to play for the next match considering how mad Virat bhai is", stuttered Shreyas just thinking about the situation.

His mind instantly pictured a terrified Rohit running to save his dear life and a beasty Virat with two horns on his head chasing him with a bat in his hand.

But he had the feeling, it was going to happen in real life as well.

Shreyas shook his head violently to get the absurd imagine out of head.

"what happened?", asked Hardik seeing him completely zoned out.

"going crazy", mumbled Shreyas as he passed Hardik the glass and moved forward.

His frowned when he saw Harry was rooted in his spot with his mouth wide open.

"Kya hua", Shreyas shook him to get him out of his lala land.

"dude you'll actually go crazy seeing this", Harry opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

"huh"

"look there", Harry swiftly turned Shreyas in the direction of where he was pointing.

Rohit with a laughing Anushka, Sakshi bhabhi and the same lady they had seen his pictures with were entering the premises.

Oh boy.

They quickly rushed and hid behind the huge flower pot kept in the lobby.

"does Sakshi bhabhi and Anushka bhabhi know?", hissed Shreyas in disbelief.

"looks like it", gulped Harry.

The betrayal was even bigger for Virat.

"we should call them here", said a wide eyed Harry.

Shreyas shook his head"it'll be late, let's record this and show them, anyways Virat bhai will come to know he's here and Rohit bhai wants them to meet her, otherwise why would he bring her here"

Harry agreed with Shreyas 's points.

He took his phone out and started recording, because they were near them, they could clearly hear the conversation between them.

It seemed like the ladies were ganging up on Rohit because the latter was whining on being targeted.

Rohit excused himself when his phone rang.

Ritika saw an aunty, who was standing nearby, struggling with her luggage and helped her immediately.

Aunty gleamed looking at her as she thanked her.

"you're so beautiful beta", she complimented her.

"thank you aunty", she smiled.

Hardik frowned on hearing her soft voice, he had heard it somewhere but where?

"my son's the same age as you, you aren't married are you?", asked aunty rather too cheerfully.

Anushka and Sakshi passed each other amused looks, aunty sped too fast from thanking her to setting her up with her son.

Before Ritika could say anything, a strong masculine hand wrapped around her shoulder.

" yes she is, married to me", Rohit gave her a tight lipped smile.

Anushka, Sakshi and Ritika giggled seeing aunty's embrassed face on Rohit's authoritive tone.

Hardik and Shreyas seemed as if they had been given 440 volt shock.

Too numb on their place.

Hardik seemed to have regained his senses first, dragged a shell shocked Shreyas to Rohit's room.

*Flashback end*

The team shrinked in their places in horror.

ROHIT WAS MARRIED. LIKE MARRIED MARRIED.

Virat's fists curled, his face reddened in anger, he abruptly got up and the team involuntarily took a step back.

"I'm going to kill him", screamed Virat as he tried uprooting the side lamp from it's place.

Others stopped him but Virat was beyond the understanding step now.

He stormed out of the room to find Rohit not before picking his bat in the way.

The team looked at each other anxiously as they sprinted in his direction.

Rohit was so dead today.

❁❁❁