Ten

This chapter might be small but is going to bring thunder in Rohit's life👀

❁❁❁

The next day, Rohit, Anushka and Sakshi left early to meet Ritika as promised by Rohit.

Everything would have gone as planned if the author didn't decide to interrupt ;-)

Virat gathered all the team members and stood outside his room door in all glory.

When they had followed him last time, he had breathed in relief when he got to know Rohit was not involved in any drug activities but his behavior was still very suspicious.

He also knew Rohit would not tell him anything on his own, the only thing they could do was search his room for any clue.

Virat inserted the master key and the door clicked open.

"you start by going through the cupboard but make sure you  rearrange them the way they were before", he ordered a few of them who immediately got to work.

He pointed towards his travel bag and then towards Rahul and Harry, "you search that"

Virat's eyes fell on the golden bird, his phone kept on the side table which much to Rohit's dismay, he had forgotten.

He scrambled towards it and picked it up in his hands, his eyes glowing as if he had found the treasure of pirates.

He looked at the locked screen, a picture of them smiling so wide that their eyes appeared shut, he mentally awwed at it and smiled remembering those very fine days when Rohit never hid things from him.

He grumbled in appal on how he had to do things like these to know the whereabouts about his best friend.

He entered the usual password which the phone immediately dismissed.

Virat frowned and tried again but got no yield.

His mouth opened in shock.

Rohit changed his phone password without telling him.

This was it, his best friend was going away from him, he was changing his passwords, lying about things, he lost him, Virat's mind nagged him in alarm.

Virat shook his head to get rid of any negative thoughts.

He must have forgotten, he assured himself and he isn't lying, I trust him, we're doing this only for confirmation, he reminded himself.

He tried various different combinations but all failed, he threw it on the bed in frustration.

Everyone looked at him burying his head in his hands.

"what's wrong skipper?", Hardik asked.

"Rohit changed his phone password and I don't know", muttered Virat.