Chapters

Hey guys! I thought that since I'm not planning to stop writing one shots, I'd do this sort of chapter summary so that you guys can skip to chapters or hear the plot for them if you want to! If not, then just skip ahead and you can read them as you go.

Thanks so much for choosing my stories, please have a squiz at the other books I write, I've got a completed Paul Atreides one called 'Risk and Reward' that you should read if you like these so much.

Love you all!

Venus_40 xxx

Baker's Daughter
Paul is a Duke, you're just the baker's daughter, you didn't invite Paul to your father's funeral and he becomes weirdly upset about it.

Infertile
You find out something that can change the rest of your life, Paul's reaction is not what you'd expected.

Fighting Pt 1 - Pt 2
Everybody at the training camp is afraid of Dagg, but Paul's more curious than anything, only to have his ass handed to him.

Gone
As Paul held you, he remembers all the good times you had, one last time.

Soulmates Pt 1
Paul finds himself in the company of Fremen, particularly one BadAss who catches his eye, not only from her beauty, but from the things covering her skin.

Background - Soulmates Pt 2
Paul finds out the horrid truth of how you came to live on Arrakis, and he's shocked.

Markings - Soulmates Pt 3
Jessica helps you discover not only what you are, but who you are.

Unsafe Pt 1
In this world, it's illegal for people who are not in the same social status to mingle, but you do it anyway, and get caught.

Unsafe (Ending One) Pt 2
this ending is the sad one

Unsafe (Ending Two) Pt 2.0
This ending is the not-so-sad one

Toothbrush
It's finally happened, Paul's hair was cut off, and you can't help but laugh.

Dearly Beloved
Paul's daughter wants to know more about her mother, and her mother wants to be with Paul and their daughter, but separation prevents their contact.

Angel Wings Pt. 1
Children who die at a young age are given a very special role in the afterlife: they become invisible friends, assigned to other children who need them back in the living realm. You're given the duty of protecting Paul, things don't exactly go to plan.  

Angel Wings Pt. 2
You screwed up. Paul said something, and now you've got to pay.

Angel Wings Pt. 3

Paul's dreams lead to annoyance, only when he's 94 can he figure out what happened all those years ago.

Surprise
You like Paul, you thought Paul liked you, until he drops a bomb that would change you

Working Backwards
Paul remembers all the most significant parts of your relationship.

No Damn Way
You're not to fond of Paul from some past experiences. So when you hear some news, you're not to excited about it.

Weeping Willow
Paul and you take a stroll when you come across a Weeping Willow. You climb up it, and you fall.

Help Please

Paul can read you like a book, so he could easily tell something was off when your makeup got heavier and you started to wear sunglasses.

Good. Good.

Paul notices his stomach starting to do flips when he is around you, why? But he's nervous to know if you have butterflies back.

Drowning For You
Things are tense when you have to leave. Paul already knows your secretive, but your secret unravels when you leave.

Seven Moments
When Paul drops a bit of a bombshell, you think back and realise that maybe it wasn't a bombshell after all...

Sacrifice 
Paul makes a sacrifice for you that you don't realise until a week later.

Two Years
You sit back and watch as two years in the past go, then two years in the past come back

Pictures
You're convinced you were boring when you were young but Paul thinks otherwise

No, I-

Paul's leaving, and he tries to tell you something important