Pictures

a/n: GUYS IM RUNNING LOW ON IDEAS AND THIS IS AN EMERGENCY HELP ME NOW PLEASE!!! My bank of ideas for Paul is running lowwwww, please request something if you have an idea! Thanks xxx

~~~

'What were you like when you were young, Mama?' Tala, your ten year old daughter asked you.

'I'm afraid I was quite boring, Sweetheart.' You chuckled, watching her dark brown eyes sparkle. 'I didn't do much as a young girl.' 

'I don't believe that.' Tala shook her head, her black curls bouncing. 

'Well, believe it. Your mother was boring.' You booped Tala on the nose. 'Get some sleep, goodnight my dear.' You kissed Tala on the forehead and left.

You sighed as you walked down the hallway to your room. Your husband sat on the edge of the bed, holding a holographic display. 

'What are you doing?' You asked Paul, walking through the display to sit next to him on the bed.

'Well, I overheard you telling Tala that you're boring, and I wanted to prove you otherwise.' Paul replied.

'Honey, we both know I was boring, I am boring.' You smiled.

'Not true.' Paul flicked through the display. 'Look at this.' He pointed to the image that had popped up. It was a picture of you and Paul, freshly 16. You were on his shoulders and holding a firecracker in one hand and a beer in the other. You had a bright smile on and looked to be cheering, Paul was gazing up at you mid-laugh. 'That was the first time we said I love you. Remember?'

'Yeah.' You sighed and put your head on his shoulder. 

'You got piss drunk, hardly boring.' Paul chuckled. He flicked to the next image.

You were mid-air, legs and arms flailing about as you were meters above the lake. You'd swung so high on a tree swing that you'd almost looped over the top of the branch. You'd finally let go and was falling meters to the lake. Paul could be seen off to the side having a heart-attack, arms up as if he was trying to catch you. 

'I remember this.' You laugh. 'You were so angry at me for doing that.'

'I don't think anybody had done that before.' Paul kissed the top of your head as the next image popped up.

You were standing behind Paul, it was your 20th birthday. Your hands were in his pockets and your chin rested on his shoulder. The picture was taken half an hour before he proposed, half an hour before your dreams came true.

'It's hard to say you're boring, Y/n.' Paul said softly.

'Am I not boring? Sometimes I feel like I am.' You sighed.

'I think you're perfect, no matter what anybody else says.' Paul said.

'That's cheesy.' You chuckled.

'Do I need to be cheesy to get my point across? Maybe, but the truth remains. You're not boring at all.' Paul kissed your cheek. 'Remember that, ok?'

'Ok.' You kissed Paul on the lips. 'I love you so much.'

'I love you too.' 

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed! Feel free to tell me what you think, suggest a one-shot idea and follow for more like this! <3