Final Comments

First of all, if you've reached all the way here from the beginning,
I wanted to thank you for reading my story until the end.

And to all those who have been here before this season ended, I wanted to thank you. For all of the support and encouragement, you gave me on each and every chapter I've written, until the final one. You are all the reason I kept writing, these stories are for you who enjoyed my work.

As this season has come to a close, a new one will open. I wish you to support me in the next season as much as you've supported me on this one.

My dream is to one day republish this story as a book for everyone to read, but that hopeful dream could only be achieved if I have enough supporters to back it up. But regardless of whether I am able to achieve that dream, I still do enjoy writing these stories for you.

Well then, that is all.
I'll be looking forward to seeing you all again on the next season of this book, or any other book I will be writing in the future.

I wish you all the best in these tiring times, and I hope that I can keep entertaining you for as long as I could.

Kind regards,
Rryuudzumi

This story is dedicated to my dearest and my readers.
Thank you all.