Clear Mind

"Excuse me?"

"Just as I have said, I have considered your request, and I have decided that I will bring you home with the right prize"

"But I have no money bastard! I came here empty handed with nothing other than the clothes I was wearing!"

"Then go work then"

"You never let me out of this house you blond bastard!"

"Then just work here"

"No! I refuse to serve under you!"

"Then you won't be going home anytime soon" Netherland stated as matter-factly, which just got you more annoyed by the second. While the two of you kept bickering at each other, Lithuania and Poland just looked at the two at you with a sweatdrop.

"I thought she was going to make up to him" Lithuania whispered to no one in particular, unbeknownst to the two before him.

"You spikey piece of-"

"Since when do you use vulgar words?"

"I don't know! Since I heard you using it in your own Language?!" you retorted.

Back from where you're from, you're used to be thought good etiquette and manner as part of your culture. You have two separate ways of speaking in your language depending on who you're speaking to. As Netherland is older then you, you're supposed to use what they called the 'gentle language'. As the name suggests, it's a more proper way of speaking towards someone older than you as a sign of respect.

But ever since you moved in with Netherlands, you almost never use your national language anymore. And apparently, as you started to learn to use this new language, the more aggressive you are when using it.

You know what they say, people tend to act differently when they speak a different language.

"Now that you mention it, (Y/n) use to be very amiable. I even thought that it was cute" Lithuania chuckles

"Yeah but I bet she never acts like that with Dutch guy here" Poland responded while still spectating the two arguing pair

"Reminds me of a lovers quarrel" Lithuania spoke softly in hopes that the two didn't hear him. But the moment those words escape his mouth, Netherlands' and (Y/n)'s ear twitch.

"Who the hell are you calling lovers?" Netherlands glare down at Lithuania, Sending shivers down in his spine.

"Yeah! Who- " before you could finish your sentence, a loud growling noise reverberates in the room.

When you notice that it came from Poland, you can't help but laugh out loud at your dear friend in which you got a complaint from him in return. You apologized to him while holding back your laughter, but you only receive a pout which only triggered your laughter more.

"We should get dinner, I can go ord-"

"No need for that, I have dinner prepared" you informed Netherlands. When the guys ask you about it, you explained to them that you went ahead and personally bought ingredients and cook them. Of course, you didn't say the fact that you did this for Netherlands, but the two boys already know that.

"You did what?" he asked you with a low voice.

"I cooked dinner for you" you repeat with a smile, clueless at the anger that's slowly consuming Netherlands.

What you expect to be a smile across his face was instead painted with fury as he clenched his fists.

"Did I not tell you not to go out?" he asked you with the same glare you've seen this morning.