The Personification of Dutch East Indies

"Hey! Netherlands! I wonder, considering you're the persona of this country. And these three-" you pointed at the three different guests you've just meet, "are the persona of their own country, then does that mean there's a persona for dutch east indies too?" you ask him curiously.

"Yes there is..." he sighed, seeming distasteful to your choice of topic.

"Oh really? Who is he?"

"It's a 'she' and she is named Lestari..." you mentally noted in your head that you would want to meet this person who represents your country as soon as you go home.

"Wait! She has a name?! Like an actual name?!" you exclaimed, feeling a bit surprised that they, the different personas, can be called something else other than their own country name.

"You don't know? I'm quite surprised." Britain commented with his hand resting on his chin "I would have expected that you're well informed about this. No wonder you have been calling Netherlands 'Mr.Netherlands', considering you two are quite close"

"Whoever said that we're close?!" you growled at the brit. You felt no intention to befriend your enemy, and you felt rather offended that he thought that you would just give in and befriend the dutch. Though in reality, you've started to warm up to him slowly, but you're too prideful to even admit that. "I have no intention to be anywhere close to him. And besides he never told me his name, so I just call him what everyone has been calling him.

"On the contrary, I have told you my name, so you should know," Netherlands said with a flat tone in his voice.

"What really? When?" you wonder while searching your head for such information that he might have given you regarding his name.

"It does not matter" Netherlands brushed it off as if it's nothing. Walking pass you to take a seat on a nearby couch, you notice for a second right there that Netherlands eyes showed a hit of disappointment before it went away as fast as it appeared.

You started to think that maybe your mind is playing tricks on you. Since everyone knows too well that the aloaf Netherland would never show any kind of expression other than anything associated with anger.

"Anyway, then can I have your names?" you asked the other countries sitting in the living room, replying you with either a smile or a nod of approval.

They all did a proper introduction this time, giving you their names in an old fashion manner. That is except America, or now that you know him as Alfred. He introduces himself with such enthusiasm, with no formalities whatsoever; unlike japan who was quite modest, he kept calling himself a hero for some reason which you found both cooky but amusing.

While you were busy conversating with the 3 guest countries, you failed to notice that a certain blond was keeping his olive-green eyes on you since he arrived. He was surprised to say the least, that you're getting along with the other countries quite well, taking account the fact you have been isolated in his house as much as possible since your arrival.

He'd never expected you to be the social type to begin with, considering how you treated him all this time. You always tried to avoid him at all cost and only comes to him if he calls for you, you would rarely speak to him unless you are spoken to or trying to persuade him to bring you back home. But no matter how far your attempts are, they all prove to be fruitless.

He know quite well that you're a kind and gentle-hearted person at heart, and has come into terms at the fact that when you're angry you'll be the type who would be all bark but no bite; but then again in your situation you could hardly bite without getting hurt yourself, which is why he takes no serious offense or deep consideration of what you're saying when you are in a rage except at times when you've gone way too far with your insults.