Hidden

"Aaaah... this is nice..." you let out a deep breath of satisfaction whilst enjoying your warm cup of tea with Netherlands in the living room. You took another sip from your cup with a smile as you felt your sore muscles untangled, you felt so serene. You woke up early and spent the whole morning finishing up your chores as fast as possible just so you could have this chance to spend time with Netherlands. Netherlands didn't go to work today, instead, he stayed home saying that he is planning to work from home.

Whatever the reason is, you are glad to have him by your side; enjoying each other's company and making small talks while taking a break from life's stressful problems with a calming warm tea and sweets.

Unfortunately, your peaceful state has proven to be short-lived as within 2 hours after you started to get comfortable, you heard a disturbing knock from the front door. You almost growled back at the door like a hostile dog; barking at strangers to leave your residence and left you in peace. But a guest is a guest, if only Netherlands didn't kindly ask you to get the door you wouldn't even lift a finger to leave your cozy chair.

As you take your time to make your way towards the door. The person behind it seems to get irritable as the gentle knock suddenly turned into a harsh banging.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Geez, impatient much" you complained as you carefully unlock the door. And low and behold, you were given the presence of someone who you would definitely expect to bang on the door as he did.

"(Y/n)! Dudette! How has it been?!" Alfred happily greeted you with a smile, which you returned with a black expression before wordlessly closing the door on his face. "Wait, (Y/n)! Don't close the door yet!" he whines while banging on the door once again.

"What are you doing here Alfred?" You ask with a bored tone while leaning your back against the door, trying to prevent Alfred from getting in.

"I'm here to pay you a visit!" He shouted.

"Oh no, you don't! Remember the last time you 'paid me a visit'?!"

"No? What happened?" He asked you back, feeling quite lost.

"You made a mess in this house! I had to clean up after you!" You grunt at the memory of re-cleaning and fixing the whole mansion from broken vases to what's left of his messy eating habits.

"Ooh, that one.... but it was an accident! I'm sorry ok," he whined once again. Thankfully you aren't face to face with him, because you could already imagine him using his puppy dog eyes against you. That's how he always gets what he wants through you.

"I just recently cleaned the whole house, this time I'm not letting you in! Especially without your brother to keep you in check!"

"But my brother is here! Say hello Arthur!" Alfred said excitedly knowing that you would have no reason to keep him out anymore now that his brother is here.

"I was going to earlier until you cut me off" you heard Arthur spoke before he clears his throat and walked closer to the door to speak with you. "Good afternoon (Y/n), please forgive my brother for his actions, he has the spirit of a wild boar" Arthur sneered to which Alfred responded with a gasp.

"What are you talking about?! I'm completely human!"

"Yes, completely human solely in appearance" Arthur retorted sarcastically.

"Ah sorry Arthur, I didn't see you earlier." You spoke before quickly reopening the front door to greet the British man. "Probably Alfed's height hides you from my sight earlier" you added to tease him.

"Are you saying I'm short, woman?" he scowled at your comment while secretly glancing sideways to Alfred, or to be specific, glancing at their height difference.