{CHAPTER 5}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

If I just stay quiet then maybe he'll go away, I mean....how'd he know that I was going to be in the bathroom anyways?

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

'There's no way that he knows I'm in here'

"Open up!" Sanzu's voice rang out again as he knocked on the bathroom door that belonged to women only. It didn't seem like he was going to give up anytime soon but quite frankly, neither was I.

All I wanted to do was come to the bathroom during one of my classes because I had to piss and now I've been hiding in this stall for the passed 10 minutes on a Friday afternoon.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Another knock was heard and I rolled my eyes at the the thought of him still banging on the door, he must've seen me walking into the bathroom while trying to "fetch" me from my classroom.

It must've been time for that exchange with Hikaru.

But that has nothing to do with me so they can honestly just leave me alone.

Suddenly, I noticed how silent it had gotten.

'Mhm....maybe he finally gave up'

"Peek-A-Boo!"

I screamed when I saw Sanzu poking his head over the stall that I was currently inside. He reached his hand down and unlocked the stall as the door slowly opened up. "You're quite troublesome" Sanzu mused and I gripped my temples "How'd you know I was in here?"

He chuckled "I saw you run in here like you were going to piss your pants!" He chirped and I sighed "And you decided to follow me like a creep?"

"Yes"

I pushed past him and walked up to the sink, I turned the water on and began washing my hands while Sanzu waited patiently behind me.

"Do I have to go?" I asked and Sanzu hummed "Mikey's orders" he said causing me to raise a brow "Who is Mikey?" I questioned and he slowly tilted his head to the side "The boss"

'Ah so he must've been that asshole from the other day'

I dried my hands off and turned my body towards him "Well your boss is an asshole" I stated and he stared at me blankly "What?"