Dancing To His Tune

Wat followed Tine to his room to get a change of clothes. He looked around the room which was quite tastefully and luxuriously decorated. Tine opened the walk-in closet and brought a shirt for Wat to change into. Wat gratefully took and it and waited for Tine to leave so he could change but Tine just stood there looking at him unblinkingly.

"Um.... Tine, could you step out for a moment? I need to change."

"You can change."

"Well, perhaps you could tell where is bathroom."

"You can change right here."

"Huh?"

"Is that a problem? We both are male."

"Yeah but..." Wat wasn't sure what was going on here.

"Do you need any help in changing? I could help you."

Wat was stunned, "What do you mean by that?"

"Whatever you want it to mean."

"I don't get you."

"You don't have to. We could get to the main part right away."

Was Tine flirting with him? But why? He was already in a relationship and most importantly he didn't even know Wat. They've met only twice that too for such a small amount of time.

"I think there is some misunderstanding here."

"I know the way you look at me. There's no misunderstanding. We both know what you want. I'm sure with you it'll be fun. "

"You've a boyfriend."

"Who doesn't have to know about this. It could be our little secret."

"It's wrong."

"Why? We both are just acting on our fantasy. What's wrong with that?"

Tine had walked Wat up to the wall, both were almost touching, "You want this too, don't you? Me under you, begging you for more. You can't deny you don't want me like that. "

"No, not like this. I don't get involved with someone else's boyfriend."

"Why not? Isn't it thrilling? We could have secret rendezvous without anyone knowing. It's one of my fantasy to get nailed by a stranger on this very bed I share with my boyfriend."

Wat wasn't sure this was actually happening. Though he kinda admired Tine but he hadn't expected this behavior. Though Tine's words were sultry and sinful, his expression wasn't. Wat had hard time describing that look in Tine's eyes. It wasn't seductive, he couldn't pinpoint what it was. His thoughts were cut short when Tine kissed him on lips. He was flabbergasted at such turn of events.

Ideally he should have pushed Tine away and stormed out of there but he felt his resolve weaken. Tine's lips were soft and plump, the kiss itself was soft and gentle. It wasn't how you kiss when blinded by lust. It felt like Tine had never kissed before and was doing it gingerly. For few seconds there Wat kissed him back,resting his hand around Tine's waist to pull him closer but quickly came to his senses. This was wrong on so many levels and though he wasn't a saint still he wouldn't be despicable enough to do this with someone else's boyfriend while the man was sitting in the living room.

Wat pushed Tine away a bit harshly and stormed out of there. He came to the living room where Mew and Brett were talking and quickly excused Mew and himself by claiming to have sone urgent business. They left the place in hurry while Wat was drowning in guilt. Brett had been so kind and friendly to him and that's how he pays the man back? By making out with his boyfriend? He was quite ashamed with himself for giving in like that. He should have left the room the very second Tine suggested such thing.

He was most shocked by Tine's behavior. He had thought the guy was shy and sweet but of course his illusion had been shattered. He obviously didn't know Tine at all but he had never met someone who could be this shameless. His boyfriend was sitting in living room and he had audacity to seduce a stranger in their bedroom. Of course Wat wasn't blameless either. He was angry with himself for having that momentary lapse in judgement.

"Why are you upset? What's wrong?" Mew asked him as they were driving home.

"What did you think about Tine?"

"Nothing much. Seemed like a good guy. Why?"

"He kissed me."

"WHAT?"

"That's why I left in hurry."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, he said he wanted to do it with me."

"Oh my, he looked like a sweet guy but looks can deceiving."

"Exactly. I never thought he would say something like that with absolutely no shame. He said it would be our secret and kissed me suddenly."

"That's despicable. Brett is such a nice guy and to think he is in love with a cheating jerk."

"Should I tell Brett? I'm totally confused. I kinda kissed Tine back for a second there so I'm not blameless either."

"You did what? Sarawat, they're in a relationship."

"I know. It was such a wrong thing to do. What should I do now?"

"It's a tricky situation. Brett had invited us again next month for his anniversary party. He said he would love us to be there.  I said yes."

"Oh God, maybe we shouldn't go."

"It would be rude to refuse after having accepted the invitation. He was genuinely glad to invite us."

"But how am I supposed to face him?"

"Look Wat, I think you shouldn't tell him about this. You didn't do anything wrong here. As for their relationship let them handle it. He may not even believe you."

"You're right. Tine obviously wouldn't admit it."

"He may even try to make it look like you were hitting on him. That guy is definitely cunning and selfish."

"Yeah, I will maintain my distance from Tine from now on."

"Good. I will need couple of more chapters by the end of week."

"Working on it. Will update you soon."

"You sure about this book?"

"Yes, this would be different."

"Yeah, but could backfire too. People are quite sensitive about such topics."

"I know, but I won't be glorifying anything in this book. It'll be just a simple love story where couples have a bit different taste."

"Don't turn it into just erotica."

"Of course not. BDSM is more than just what happens in bedroom. I want to showcase it all."

"Be careful."

"I always am."