Arrival Of A Forgotten Memory

Tine and Wat weren't sure how their relationship would work so they decided to take it slow, as slow as they could after being apart for so long. They spent as much time together as humanely possible. Wat stayed at the bakery working on his manuscript. Tine sat down with him whenever there were no customers, and then they would go back to house together. Tine and Gulf were staying with their boyfriends for a week and no one had brought up the subject of them moving back to their apartment. Tine and Gulf had told each other in rushed excitement that they were in relationship with Wat and Mew. They were obviously happy for each other but had made it clear if either of their boyfriends hurt them, they would take actions on each other's behalf.

Wat had decided to take Tine on date today. They have never been on a date before so Wat wanted it to be special. He hadn't expected Tine to agree to be his boyfriend. After all the mess they've been together, Wat was sure of his feelings for Tine. It wasn't just infatuation or crush for him, Tine meant something more to him than words could describe. There was this pull he had felt since the day he had met Tine. It wasn't just about his looks though undeniably Tine was prettiest man he had ever seen but the connection they felt went deeper than the surface. He could sense Tine's apprehension regarding their relationship and a part of him was impatient to know what caused it but he realized that Time needed time to open up about it and Wat could wait as long as it takes.

He had booked a nice restaurant for dinner. It made him happy when Tine's eyes shone brightly at the mention of date. Tine had never been in a date before and it drove in the fact that his baby never got to experience normal stuff that people his age take for granted. Wat was going to shower him with all the love and care that he deserved. He'll make sure Tine got to experience beautiful things that life had to offer and meaningful experiences that would turn into precious memories. Tine

The ambience was romantic and Wat kept looking at Tine to see whether he was enjoying himself or not. They were half way through the dinner when a man approached their table. Wat did a double take when he saw the man standing in front of him. He hadn't expected to meet him here or anywhere for that matter. Wat was still recovering from shock while Tine looked at both of them quizzically.

"Wat, I didn't expect to see you here. How are you, bro? It's been such a long time." The man smiled widely.

"Ayan...." Wat said in a choked voice.

"Won't you introduce us?" Ayan gestured towards Tine.

Wat recovered his bearing somewhat, "Tine, this is Ayan my...... friend and this Tine, um... my best friend's boyfriend's best friend."

Ayan looked a bit confused while Tine felt like crying. He didn't need to be told that Wat had some sort of feelings for this Ayan guy. He could see it clearly on his face. They had decided to date and Wat couldn't even introduce him as his boyfriends then what future did their relationship even have? Was Ayan his ex? To be honest Tine didn't want to know. How did it even matter what sort of relationship these two had in past? If Wat wasn't over it yet then there was no use being in relationship. Was Tine a rebound? Did Wat date Ayan after he met Tine or before?

Were past five years not as hard for Wat as they were for Tine? Did Wat find someone else to love and care while Tine had been struggling to even love himself? Tine couldn't be angry with Wat for falling for someone in past five years. They hadn't been in a relationship and whatever they had shared was put aside so Wat was free to date whoever he wanted. But he had no right to claim he loved Tine when he had feelings for someone else.

"Nice to meet you, Tine. Wat, you completely ghosted me after that day. That was so mean of you."

"I'm sorry. I got busy with everything."

"Of course, the bestselling author. Congratulations for your new book."

"Thanks."

"I won't take much of your time now. Wat, let's meet up soon."

"Okay. You're here alone?"

"Nope. I came with my boyfriend, Akk Kanaphan. Do you remember him? You guys met few times."

"Yeah."

"Should I call him over? He would love to meet you-"

"No. Tine and I are leaving. Maybe some other time."

Wat stood from the seat and grabbed Tine's hand as he strode out of the restaurant. He quickly took care of the bill and basically dragged Tine out of the restaurant. The drive back home was filled with tense silence. As soon as they reached home, Tine went to Gulf's room pushing Mew out.

"Tine? You're back so early?" Gulf asked.

"I'm sleeping with you tonight."

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Yes but I don't want to talk about it right now." Tine said angrily.

"Okay. You take shower I'll bring your clothes."

Gulf came out of the room to see a confused Mew and disgruntled Wat.

Gulf glared at Wat, "I don't know what you did but you better fix it. I'll deal with you when I know the full story."

He turned to Mew, "Sorry Mewie but tonight I'm sleeping with Tine."

Mew planted a small kiss on Gulf's forehead, "Sure bun."

Wat plopped down on his bed and heaved a sigh. Mew stared at his best friend sighing sorrowfully, "What did you do? Why is Tine angry?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"But you'll have to eventually. You're going to fix this, right?"

"I don't know where to start."

"What the hell happened."

"Ayan happened."

Mew's eyes widened in surprise, "Damn."