Old Toy

Mew and Wat were sitting in the living room completely immersed in the events that had taken place at the party.

Mew decided to speak first, "What the hell happened there? Why did you run out like that?"

"I was drugged." Wat replied.

Mew's eyes widened in astonishment, "I think that happened to me too. Gulf took me to a room and suddenly I felt dizzy and hot all over."

Wat turned to look at him, "Why were you drenched?"

"I kissed Gulf."

Wat shouted, "WHAT? Why would you do that?"

"I wasn't in right state of mind. It was effect of drug. I was so confused and he-"

"He seduced you?"

Mew scratched his head, "Well, not really. I mean, he drugged my drink but when I kissed him, he was scared."

"Why would he be scared? He's the one who drugged you."

"Exactly. It doesn't make sense. He literally started crying." Mew said.

"It still doesn't explain why were you wet."

"Once I started kissing him, it was hard to stop because of drug so I went to the bathroom to gather myself."

"That explains a lot."

"What about you?" Mew asked.

"Same stuff. I think Tine made Gulf do that. He wasn't flustered or scared like Gulf."

"I'm not sure. Gulf said Brett made him do it."

Wat was surprised, "Brett? Why would he?"

"That's what I don't understand. Why would anyone ask his bf to do stuff like that? "

"Are you sure he said Brett's name?"

"Yes." Mew confirmed.

"Maybe he's lying. He's trying to frame Brett for what he did."

"You think so? But why drug us at all? Both of them have boyfriends and we are almost strangers to them." Mew said.

"That's what doesn't make sense. If they wanted to cheat on their boyfriends, there are easier ways to do so. They could've gone to bar or club and picked up someone there. Why drug their guests? That's risky as hell." Wat reasoned.

"You're right."

"Tine is complete mystery. I don't understand him at all."

"Why are you trying to understand him? Falling for him?" Mew teased.

"Of course not." Wat denied.

"But it looks like he's interested in you. He keeps finding ways to get in your pants."

"He has a boyfriend."

"He doesn't seem to mind that. Even married people fall for others."

"That's called cheating."

"Yeah, but love has no morals."

Wat rolled his eyes, "Maybe yours doesn't."

"Mine doesn't." Mew agreed. "I like Gulf and if he likes me back, I wouldn't hesitate to take him away from his boyfriend."

"Mew, don't stir unnecessary trouble. Why do you even like someone who drugged you?"

"So what? Maybe he's fallen for me that he doesn't care about right and wrong."

"So you're going to break the couple?"

"If I have to. Maybe his boyfriend can't satisfy him."

"Get your mind out of gutter." Wat reprimanded.

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't fancy Tine."

"I don't."

Mew scoffed, "You're fooling no one. I have seen the way you look at him like you would devour him if given the chance."

"That's not true. I'll admit he's good looking but he's not that pretty."

"Keep lying to yourself but I'm going after Gulf."

"You hardly know him. What has got you so interested in him?" Wat asked.

Mew shrugged, "I don't know. I just find him interesting."

"So you're just curious about him? Is your curiosity important enough for you to meddle in someone's relationship?"

"What's wrong with it? I won't ask Gulf to cheat on his boyfriend nor will I have one night stand with him. I'll make him fall for me. Whether he breaks up with his boyfriend or not is his decision."

"Still-"

"Stop fretting over what hasn't happened yet. I think major problem here is why did they drug us."

"Should we tell Brett?" Wat asked.

"That's the dilemma. I think he deserves to know. "

"Do you think he would believe us? I'm sure Tine and Gulf would deny everything."

"But we already hid the previous incident from him. Doing it again would be wrong." Mew said.

"What if he is behind all of this like Gulf said?"

"Hmm."

"But that's highly unlikely, right? I mean let's be reasonable. Why would he even do that? What would he gain from all this?" Wat reasoned.

"Motive? There's none."

"And for a second let's consider he did plan all this. Tine and Gulf could have refused. Why would they obey him? And one could argue that Tine is so in love that he does whatever Brett tells him to then what about Gulf? Why would he obey Brett?"

Mew sighed, "Nothing is making sense anymore. It's like a mystery book."

"Maybe we should stay away from them."

Brett was fuming right now and that wasn't good for Tine. The party hadn't been entertaining enough because Sarawat and Mew had left before the fun could begun. He hadn't expected then to be such gentlemen and that had ruined his mood. Gulf had already left an hour ago. Brett was contemplating how to punish Tine. Tine's wrists were tied with chains as he waited for his punishment like a good little dog. Nowadays it wasn't amusing to punish Tine anymore.

Tine hardly screamed because of pain. He had grown accustomed to it. The look of anguish and despair has left his eyes, now all he could see was resignation in them. Like he had accepted his fate and nothing mattered anymore to him and that irked Brett. Breaking someone was fun only when they still had hope, there's no joy in stomping on the hopeless.

Tine was getting boring day by day. What should he do with Tine? Kill him? Throw him away? Let him go? Nah, that won't be fun. Killing him would be waste of such pretty face. Tine was still unworldly beautiful. Maybe he could still find some new use for him. Tine was his favorite toy. He couldn't get rid of him that easily.

Gulf was sitting in the room given to him by his master. He was staring at the business card thay fell from Mew's pocket earlier. He didn't know why had he picked it up but after such a long time he felt something close to hope. That's when he decided to run away.