Tesoro

Tine and Gulf were sitting at the dinning table, nibbling at the food while Wat and Mew patiently waited for them to finish their food. Tine wasn't in mood to eat, he just wanted to curl up inside blanket and sleep. He didn't want to even think about everything that had happened today, he wanted to forget about it all but didn't seem like Wat was going to let that happen.

"What were you both thinking?" Wat broke the silence after they had finished their meal.

"...... "

"Tine, why did you get in the car with a stranger?"

"...... "

"Tine, will you answer me?"

Tine didn't want to talk about this all, he knew how stupid his decision was and he was already embarrassed enough, he didn't want Wat to scold him. "I don't want to talk about this."

"But we need to."

"Do we? It was a stupid decision. Let's forget about it." Gulf interjected.

Mew looked at his boy's bruised face and clenched his fist in anger, "Forget about it? Do you know what would have happened had we not reached on time?"

"But nothing happened-"

"Nothing happened? You're injured and you're saying nothing happened?" Mew shouted.

Gulf pouted and his eyes filled with tears. Tine pulled the boy in his arms and glared at Mew, "Don't shout at him."

"I-" Mew took a deep breath to calm himself down, "I'm sorry, Gulf. Please don't cry."

Gulf sniffled as he made himself smaller in Tine's arm, "You're mean."

"I'm sorry, Tesoro."

Gulf looked at him confused, "Tesoro?"

"It's Italian for my love."

Gulf blushed scarlet as he hid his face in Tine's neck.

"As much as I love you blushing, I can't help but feel jealous of Tine." Mew grumbled.

"Why?" Tine raised an eyebrow.

"I should be the one cuddling with Gulf."

"You should have thought about that when you left him all those years ago."

"Tine, don't be like that. Mew-" Wat said.

"I won't let him play with Gulf. I understand how you both felt at that time but why are you back in our lives now? What do you want? Why are you both acting like you care?"

"Because we do."

"Now?"

"We never stopped caring." Wat said sincerely.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you, Gulf. I could've handled that better but I couldn't think straight at that time. I was too immersed in my own pain to care about others. But trust me when I say I didn't stop caring about you even for a second. I know it may seem hard to believe but trust me, love, I didn't hate you at all. How could I ever? I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want to say something wrong that's why I put the distance between us." Mew said.

Gulf stared at him, "You don't hate me?"

Mew rushed to assure him, "No, never. I just was angry at fate and everything else but never you, bun, never you. You're most precious thing I have ever seen. How can I hate someone like you?"

"But you never contacted me even once for past five years? You never checked up on me."

Mew blushed and looked at Wat for help. Wat sighed and decided to come clean, "Well, we kept an eye on you both."