Escape

Mew wanted to call back but decided not to. He dialed Wat's number and asked him to meet him immediately.
Sarawat was driving to Mew's house when he should be having his breakfast. Mew had called him frantically asking him to meet as soon as possible which wasn't even a bit alarming because that's how Mew was, dramatic. He had a flair for being melodramatic whenever given a chance and more often than not Wat would be entangled in his drama. He wondered what was it that had got him excited all of a sudden.

He reached the villa and found Mew pacing anxiously in the hall, "What's wrong?"

"Gulf called me."

Wat raised an eyebrow, "Is that what got you so excited?"

"He asked for my help."

"With what?"

"I don't know where to begun.... It's all such a mess and it doesn't make sense-"

"Mew, calm down. What did Gulf say? Why would you even pick up his call?"

"He's in trouble."

"So? How is that any of our business?"

"Gulf and Tine had been kidnapped and sold."

"Are you serious right now?"

"I am."

Wat asked skeptically, "You believe him?"

"You think he is lying?"

"It sounds absurd."

"Why would anyone lie about something like that?" Mew countered.

"And what sort of person would drug someone?" Wat retorted.

"I admit they both seem weird but I think this is serious matter. If it's true, it's horrific."

Wat pondered for a while, "What should we do?"

"What can we do?"

"Lot more than anyone else for sure but it's complicated."

"We can't just go to police, right?" Mew questioned.

"I don't think it would be that simple. Gulf and Tine must have tried to escape few times and would have asked police for help, the fact that they are still there means Brett and Paul have some strong connections." Wat reasoned.

"I will ask one of my friend in prosecutor office if we could have a case."

"But before that we need to get them out of there."

"How will we do that?"

"Should we just kill Brett?"

"I hope that's not your best plan."

Wat and Mew spent a week coming up with a plan and finally decided to just kidnap Tine and Gulf. It wasn't a good one but that was all they could think of. They had no means of letting Tine and Gulf know about their plan which was most problematic part. Wat was aware of strict security around Brett's house. Getting away with the boys wouldn't be easy at all.

Tine was bewildered with everything happening around him. It had started just like any other day. He had cleaned the house, cooked meals, did laundry and was washing dishes when Brett received a phone call from Wat and was clearly agitated because of the conversation. Tine wondered what had Wat told him to make him unsettled. Of course, he wouldn't dare to ask. Brett immediately called Paul and had a heated discussion with him regarding something like bringing Gulf to their house.

After an hour, Paul had arrived with Gulf who looked a bit roughened up. Paul must've taken out his anger on Gulf.

"What the hell is this all about?" Paul demanded.

"Wat will be here with Mew."

"So? What has that got to do with me and my pet?"

"He's threatening to press charges against Tine and Gulf."

"For?"

"For drugging and molestation."

"And I would like to know why are they doing this?" Paul asked.

Brett gritted his teeth in frustation, "Because these two drugged them at the party."

"With whose permission?"

"Mine."

"Why the hell would you make them do that? And especially my pet? I don't care what you make that s*** of yours do but don't mess with mine." Paul said angrily.

"I was just playing around, Paul. Stop overreacting. Had these two done their work properly we wouldn't be in this mess." Brett turned to Tine and punched him in the stomach making him double over in pain.

"You shouldn't have started this charade. Why do you even associate with Wat? You should have kept him at distance."

"Do you think he can do anything to us? Paul, are you forgetting who I am?"

"Sarawat is not some commoner who would be afraid of your power."

"But he isn't powerful enough to challenge me either."

"Then why are you so worked up over his threat?"

"I don't want needless drama, that's all. When Wat and Mew will arrive, we will settle with them. Tine and Gulf will apologize and some money would be used and it would be done with." Brett said confidently.

"What if they refuse?"

"If they weren't keen on settling, they wouldn't be coming here."

Wat and Mew arrived with the entire legal team and reporters in tow. Brett hadn't expected that. Camera kept flashing and countless stream of questions and accusations were thrown at him. He couldn't even make sense of how Wat had come to know about the truth or what was he planning to do with the information. He needed to do damage control. Countless articles would be written about him by the next hour and he couldn't let that happen. He instructed his security team to kick out all of them and while everyone was pushing and shouting, Wat and Mew ran away with Tine and Gulf.

By the time he got rid of all of them, Tine and Gulf were gone. He screamed in absolute rage. His legal team was already working on stopping the articles from being published and he had asked his men to track down Wat immediately. Wat may think he had won but that wasn't the case. He would get back his toy no matter what. Running away from him would never work. Tine should know that pretty well yet he had dared to betray him like this. The moment he got his hands on Tine, he's going to make sure Tine will never walk again.