Chapter 3.

Don't forget each character that isn't a celebrity, or apart of Jack's group is made up and created by me and this whole story is strictly fiction and for fun :)
_______________________

Even though I went to bed at 3am I was woken up by my alarm at 9:45 am. Lunch is supposed to be at 12:30 so I have a few hours. I stumble into the kitchen wearing the same thing as last night and make myself a cup of coffee and a piece of toast.

Since it is friday matilda is at work being a teacher, I honestly have no idea how she can teach hungover but she does and rose is at the coffee shop.

While I'm eating my toast and drinking my coffee my phone starts ringing. Jack. "Hey what's up?" I ask after answering it. "Wow you're up, you ready for lunch?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm having my first coffee of the day" I answer. He chuckles on the other end "your first of many" he replies. "You know it" I respond.

I started drinking coffee at 16, and from there I only increase the amount I drink everyday. "Want me to pick you up so you don't have to drive?" He asks. "Uh sure, I'm feeling like crap right now so I wouldn't mind that" I answer.

"Alright uh text me your address and I'll be there at noon" he says. "Will do, what are we doing after?" I ask. "Writing" he answers simply. "Okay sounds good, i'll see you then" I reply. "See ya" he says. "See ya bestie" I say before hanging up. I just know he's laughing.

After I put my plate away and add coffee to my mug I text him my address and hop into my shower with music blasting. I dance around the shower, singing and also making sure I don't slip and fall.

It goes by fast and now I'm almost finished getting ready I just need to change and fix my hair that air dried. I make sure my simple eyeshadow is perfect before straightening my natural wavy hair and round brushing my bangs. "I should do my roots soon" I whisper to myself looking at the brown peeking in.

My phone starts ringing while I'm putting on my Jean's. "I'm outside, want me to come up?" He asks. "Uh shit I'm almost done" I reply. He chuckles and I hear his car door slam through the phone and from my window. I look outside and see him "oh I see you" I say.

He looks up and waves "hey your hairs straight" he says. "Yeah it is, uh I'll buzz you up" I reply. He gives me a thumbs up before hanging up. I run over buzzing him up and I put my flats on while he comes up. It's not long before he's knocking on the door.

I open it seeing him standing against the frame "ready?" He asks. I break eye contact and grab my jacket incase it decides to rain "yeah" I whisper also grabbing my keys. "Looking good today" he says once we're standing outside the door and I'm locking it. "Thanks" I whisper back. "Are you good?" He asks. "Yeah I'm great" I answer.

We get down to his car and he opens the door for me. "Buckle up" he tells me. "I will" I reply. "Now Abigail" he says looking me in the eyes. "Ok jeez calm down" I reply putting the seat belt on. "Good girl" he whispers before closing the door.

My heart beat thumps and I look out the front window feeling stunned. "What the fuck" I whisper quietly right before he opens the door and sits beside me. "So theres not going to be many people there, dru, my friend that does videography urban and a couple other song writers" he says after he starts driving.

"Okay sounds good" I whisper fiddling with my fingers. "So are you ok with being written about?" He asks. "Um I guess, it's just weird to be knowns as the mystery girl with jack harlow, all because of 2 posts" I answer being honest.

He let's me talk about how I'm feeling about what the media has said so far. After the 2 insta story posts he was posted about on deuxmoi, buzzfeed and so many other media outlets and I'm known as the mystery girl even though I was tagged. "At least they don't think we're dating" he says. "True" I laugh slightly.