Chapter 18.

Sorry this has taken so long my life is shit rn so it's going to take awhile to get chapters out
_____________________

"Jack! Jack! Jack!" The crowd chants as Jack and I are standing side stage. He turns and looks down at me "thank you for being here" he says. I smile "of course! I love you" I reply going on my tiptoes pecking his lips. "Go have fun" I whisper in his ear.

He smiles and kisses my forehead "I love you" he replies before running out on stage starting with first class. His first performance in Miami until the tour starts in just a couple of months. When I'm not with him I'm really going to miss him and traveling.

For the next 2 hours I watch him perform his ass off and the last song comes on and half way through he pulls the crew out on stage his hand gently grasping mine and pulling me with him.

His arm drapes over my shoulder as he raps to his song and it slowly comes to an end then his hand rests on my back. "Thank you miami!" He shouts before lifting me slightly and kissing me deeply.

The crowd around us screaming "LETS GOOOO" I hear someone in the distance shout. I laugh as I kiss him back and then he pulls away "and thank you to my beautiful girlfriend for the last few months I'm excited for our future" he says. I smile resting my head against his side as his arm goes over my shoulders.

"OTP OTP OTP" I hear a small crowd start to chant. Jack and I both laugh before we run off with the crew, the chaos begins and I stand off to the side watching it and waiting for Jack. Urban stands next to me and starts taking behind the scene photos.

He shows me them as they're taken "nice" I whisper. "It's fun" he smiles then takes a few more.

About an hour later we're back at the hotel and Jack's ordering room service again. "Yeah and the fruit bowl" he says as I walk back in from the bathroom.

I'm now wearing his shirt, my hair is in a bun and I'm not wearing any panties. "Thanks" he says before hanging up. I sit next to him on the side of the bed and he pulls me close "have I told you how beautiful you are?" He asks.

"Yes you have thank you baby" I reply pecking his lips. His hand rests on the side of my face and his thumb rubs my cheek gently "I love you" he whispers. I smile happily "I love you too" I whisper back. He kisses my lips gently and I smile kissing him back deepening it.

As our lips are moving together i sit up and move onto his lap, his hands move down my body and rest at my lower back keeping me up. "Quickie?" He whispers. "Uh huh" I whisper.

With me in his arms he leans over grabbing a condom from the side table. I move back a bit sitting on his thighs watching him roll the condom on before I lift myself up and slowly move onto it.

"Damn" he whispers. "Fuck" I whisper before moving up and down. He kisses up and down my neck as I move up and down, then right as I'm about to cum he flips us over and starts moving his hips against mine.

My back arches and I let out soft quiet moans, jack sits up and holds my hips thrusting deep inside me letting out quiet but rough groans. "I'm close again" I moan out. "Uh huh cum baby" he replies holding my hips down and continues thrusting.

Suddenly I feel the sheets become wet under me but he continues thrusting and groaning. "I'm close now" he groans out. He leans down and rests his forehead against mine as our hips move together. "Cum" I whisper.

He nods breathlessly and his hips stop moving and he let's out a rough groan. "Fuck" he whispers. "That was amazing" I whisper kissing around his face. He smiles and kisses my lips gently "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I reply.